Chapter 8

~~ Emma's POV~~
We head to the venue they are performing at. They have a meet and greet before their show. "Just sit here and I'll come talk to when I get a chance" Corbyn says. He sets up a chair for me on the side of him kind of behind him. Then fans start rushing in.

I watch the guys taking pictures and talking with their fans. I feel my phone vibrate so I look down and see I was tagged in something on Instagram. I look at it and see its a picture of me from just now and the captions say "She did come with them on the bus, how gross is she" I call Corbyn over. "Look at what someone here posted" he looks and seems mad, he clicks on her profile. We look at the pictures "It's that girl that's next in line to take a picture" I say he looks at her then walks away.

~~ Corbyn's POV~~
I am not cool with that, they don't know Emma so they don't need to post about her. I walk up to the guys "You see that girl next in line, she posted something discussing about Emma and I don't want a picture with her, I actually want her kicked out" I say. " What was the picture about" they ask. "Basically saying Emma slept with all of us because she came on the bus with us" I say. "Yeah that's not cool, we'll have your back whatever you decide to do" Zach says.

I let her walk up to take a picture. "Can we take a picture" She says all happy. "No we can't" I say in a serious tone and her face drops. Everyone pulls out their phones and records. "What do you mean we can't" She says upset. "I seen what you posted about Emma and I'm not cool with it, that's bullying and I'm not going to take a picture with a bully" I say. "Wow are you being serious" She says. " I'm dead serious, I don't even want you at the show so you can either leave yourself or be escorted out" I say. "You know what I'll leave, I don't know why anyone pays to meet you" She says while walking away. I wave at her and go hug Emma. Everybody's says awe.

Then we get back to our meet and greet.

After the meet and greet I take Emma up to the front of the stage to watch us perform before they let anyone in. After I take her up there I tell them to open the doors for people to come in then I go backstage.

~~ Emma's POV ~~
The boys just started performing and gosh I'm so excited. They are already doing so good.

The boys are finishing the last song and Corbyn pulls me up stage when they end it. He gives me a hug and everyone starts cheering.

We go backstage. I tell all the boys good job and give them all a hug. Then we head back to the bus.

"Can we please order pizza" I say. All the guys say yes so I go online to order a pizza. I just order a pepperoni pizza and some bread sticks. Okay just got done ordering pizza.

I feel someone grab me arm"Can I talk to you" Corbyn asks. I say yeah and we go to the back of the bus to talk.

"Are you okay, I'm sorry about what happened at the meet and greet" he says  as he rubs my arm. "Yeah I'm fine, thank you for standing up for me" I say. "Of course, why would I not" he says. "I don't know I've never had anyone stand up for me like that" I say. "Well I will stand up for you no matter what" he says. I hug him for awhile then we hear a knock.

Corbyn gets up and opens the door it's the pizza. We all sit down and eat. "You guys did amazing tonight" I say then take a bite of my pizza. They all say thank you.

After we finish eating I say I'm going to bed. "I'm going to bed too" Corbyn says. "Before we go to bed, do you sweats that I can wear and shirt" I say. He says yeah and gives me a pair of his sweats and a shirt of his. I go and get dressed.

~~ Corbyn's POV~~
When Emma walks out from getting dressed she looks adorable. My shirts big on her, so are my sweats, and her hairs in a messy bun. I crawl into my bed and she follows me.

She's lays toward me and I put my arms around her waist. She scoots closer to me and hugs me. We fall asleep in each others arms.

This chapter is shorter then the couple last ones but I hope you liked it. Thank you for reading vote and comment.