Chapter 31

~~Emma's POV~~
Today we are taking Sophia and Zach to the airport and later today we will pick up Jonah.

I am the last one up but it won't take me long to get dressed. I put of some Nike sweat pants, a Nike sweat shirt, and some converse. I throw my hair up into a messy bun and I brush my teeth.

I run downstairs and see they are all waiting for me. Once I get to the bottom of the stairs they start walking outside and I follow.

Sophia, Zach, and Corbyn climb in and I follow sitting next to Corbyn.

We arrive at the airport. We all get out and walk in. There are a few fans so Corbyn and Zach take pictures with them.

After they take pictures we tell them bye.

"Bye you guys, thank you so much for being here for me I appreciate it so much" I pull them into a group hug. "Of course Emma, we will always be here for you" Zach smiles.

They board the plane and we leave.

We head out to breakfast because Jonah wont be here for awhile.

We walk into IHOP and wait to be seated.

Our food arrives and i start eating my pancakes and Corbyn starts eating his waffles.

All of a sudden I get a text from Jonah.

J= Jonah
E= Emma

J- hey you guys dont have to pick me up

E- no thats ridiculous, well be there

J- no need, just let me know where you are

E- we are going to go to the mall

J- okay ill get an uber there

Me and Corbyn pay and walk out and get into the uber.

"Jonah said we dont have to pick him up, he'll just meet us at the mall" i grab Corbyn's hand. "Oh okay sounds good, so i have a date planned for us tonight" he smiles and kisses my hand. "Oh, you dont think its rude to leave Jonah on his first day getting here" i raise an eyebrow. "No he'll understand and its not like hes not going to be here for awhile" he laughs.

We arrive at the mall and walk in. We start walking around.

All of a sudden i hear someone call my name. I turn and start looking around. I finally spot Jonah.

"JONAH YOU'RE HERE" I yell and run towards him. He laughs and I give him a hug. "How did you know we were here" i lightly punched his arm. "I was texting Corbyn" he laughs. He goes and gives Corbyn a hug.

Me and Jonah have become closer because when my uncle died he texted me alot and tried keeping my minds off of things

Me and Jonah have become closer because when my uncle died he texted me alot and tried keeping my minds off of things. Zach is still my bestfriend though.

I go shopping for an outfit for tonight as Jonah and Corbyn look at games.

I find a cute outfit and go to game stop to find the guys.

I look around and see they arent here. I call Corbyn.

"Hey babe i was just going to call you" he says when he answers. "I am at game stop, where are you" i say looking around. "I was just calling you to tell you to meet us to eat" he says. "Okay sounds good, bye love you" i start walking. "Bye love you too" he says and i hang up.

I walk over and find them. I sit down amd see they have pretzel bites and they got me an Orange Julius. I began to eat.

"Emma i just wanted to say i am so sorry i couldn't come down with Sophia and Zach" Jonah looks at me. "Its okay Jonah dont worry about it, you are here now and we are all going to have fun" i smile. "I cant wait to spend time with you guys" he smiles back.

"So babe what are we doing tonight" i smile at Corbyn. "That's for me to know and for you to find out" he winks. "Ugh i hate that you do that" i roll my eyes. "Dont roll your eyes babe, its going to be fun" he looks at me. "Im sure it will be but it would be nice to know" i look back. "You just look pretty and show up and ill do the rest" he smiles. "Fine" i sigh.

After we finish eating we decide to leave the mall and head back to my house.

We get to my house and i unlock the door. "IS ANYBODY HOME" I yell and get no response. "You guys can play a game and im going to go take a shower" i look at them. "Okay sounds good dont take to long" Corbyn grabs the controllers and they sit down.

I walk up the stairs and into my room. I grab a towel and walk into my bathroom. I turn the water on to hot. I strip out of my clotbes and get in the shower. I let the hot water run down my body as i run my finger through my hair.