Chapter 27

~~Emma's POV~~
I just woke up. I feel like crap, I didn't get much sleep last night. All I could think about is my uncle. I look at the floor and see Lucas isn't here. I look at my phone and see I have all kinds of messages.

L= Lucas
E=Emma

L- Hey Emma, sorry I had to go. Let me know if you need anything.

E- it's okay don't worry about it.

After I finish texting Lucas I decide to text Sophia back.

S= Sophia
E= Emma

S- Emma I am so sorry for your lost, I know how close you are with your uncle. I'm sorry I can't be there with you and for you. You will get through this you are strong and can get through anything.I want to fly back right now. Call me if you need anything. Please message me back and let me know you are okay Corbyn said you aren't answering him and he's really worried please give him a call or text him.I miss you love. Love you Emma.

E- Thank you Sophia. Don't worry about it. I'm really trying to pull it together. I will call you if I need to. I miss you too love you.

I message Sophia back and decide to message Zach back.

Z= Zach
E= Emma

Z- Hey Em I heard about your uncle. I am so sorry about your lose, all of us are. I'm always here for you. I miss you. Love you Em let me know if you need anything.

E- thank you Zach, and tell everyone else thank you. Thanks for checking on me. I miss you too Zach. Love you too and I will.

After I text Zach I finally decide to message Corbyn back. I feel bad for ignoring him last night.

C= Corbyn
E= Emma

C- babe I am so sorry for your lost. I wish I was there for you, just say the word and I fly down there right now. Let me know if you need anything babe. I know this is hard for you and were very close to your uncle. I'm always here for you babe.

C- babe please let me know your okay

C- babe please answer me

C- I'm sure you want to be on your own but please message me

C- goodnight babe I love you. I hope you feel better. Please text me soon babe and let me know your okay.

E- thank you babe. No need to fly down. I'm trying to be strong but I feel so broken inside babe. I feel like no one understands the pain I'm going through babe, I'm just just heartbroken. I didn't get to see him one last time, I didn't get to say bye in person. I know my family is going through it too but I was his favorite and it was an honor to be. I just miss him so much already babe. I'm sorry I didn't text you back last night I just wanted to be alone.

C- I am so sorry babe. I know it doesn't feel like it but you will be okay. I know everybody says it will get better and the pain will go away but it won't. You will miss him as much as you do right now in a couple years from now. Your love for him will never change. You might have not have gotten to say goodbye in person but he'll always love you. He will always be in your heart. No need to apologize at all, I completely understand. I love you babe.

I decide to go downstairs. I see my grandma sitting in the kitchen at the table. It makes me want to cry because I know she's hurting but won't show it. They look at me.

"Come eat honey" my mom says.
"No I'm not hungry" I say.
"Please come eat" my grandma looks at me.
"No I'm going back up to my room" I say and walk up the stairs.

I knock on Noah's door so I can check on him.

"Can I come in Noah" I yell.
"Yeah come in" he says and I hear his door unlock so I open the door.
"How are you doing" I give him a hug.
"I'm doing okay, the question is how are you doing" he says. I can tell he has been crying, his eyes are red and puffy.
"I'm trying to be strong but it's really
h-hard to" my voice cracks and I get tears in my eyes.
"I know sis, I'm always here" he looks at me.
"I'm know Noah and I'm always here for you too, I'm going back to my room" I say and walk out.

I walk back to my room and lock my door. I immediately began to cry, I just feel so bad for Noah. He is trying so hard to be strong and he's holding all his emotions in. He probably feels like he has no one, when he is hurting as well. He misses our uncle just as much as I do.

I cry myself to sleep.

I wake up to knocking on my door.

"Honey you need to come and eat" I hear my mom's voice. I ignore her and fall back asleep.

"Honey let me in" I hear my grandma's voice so I get up and unlock my door.
"Yes grandma" I look at her.
"Honey your uncle loved you dearly and he wouldn't want to see you like this" She pulls me in for a hug.
"I know grandma but it's just so hard to not feel upset and broken" I hug her back.
"I know honey" She rubs my back.
"I'm so s-sorry grandma, I'm upset and you're the one who lost your brother" I cry.
"You have every right to be upset but your uncle wouldn't want you doing this to yourself" my grandma looks at me.

She gets up and walks out. She closes the door behind her. I get up and lock it. I know my uncle wouldn't want me doing this to myself but I can't help but be depressed.

I turn on some Grey's Anatomy and cry some more.

After hours of watching Grey's I fall asleep for the night.

I just woke up. I'm not going downstairs but I'm going to unlock my door so my mom can come check on me if she wants.

I lay in bed and turn on Greys Anatomy.

All of a sudden someone walks into my room. I can't believe who is here.