Chapter 28

~~Emma's POV~~
Someone walks into my room. I can't believe who it is.

"Corbyn what are you doing here" I yell and run into his arms. "I realized that I need to be here for you, it's hard to lose someone you love, and me of all people should be here for you" he pulls me into a tight hug. "I love you so much, thank you for being here" I smile for the first time in a couple days. "Anything for you" he gives me a quick kiss.

I am so thankful for Corbyn I don't know what I would do without him. I am truly blessed.

"Okay we are going to go eat Emma" Corbyn looks at me. "Noooo I don't wanna" I look at him. "I heard you haven't eaten in the last couple days so you're going to eat" he looks at me sternly. "Fine Corbyn, I will eat just for you" I smile at him.

He grabs my hand and leads me downstairs.

"Oh hey honey it's nice to see you" my mom says in surprise.
"Thank you Corbyn for getting her out of her room" my grandma looks at Corbyn.

"We are going out to eat" I look at them.

We walk outside and get in the uber.

"So I see you've met my grandma" I look at Corbyn. "Yeah I have, she's great" he smiles.

We arrive at McDonald's. We go in and order our food. After we get our food we sit down. I start to eat my Quarter Pounder and drink my Dr. Pepper.

I finish my food before Corbyn finishes his Big Mac. I was starving because I haven't eaten in days.

After he finishes we go out to the uber.

"Thank you for coming" I look at him. "You already told me thank you Emma you don't have to keep saying it" he looks back at me. "I know but I just want you to know how appreciative I am of you" I look into his eyes. "I just wanted to be here to help you get through this hard time" we keep eye contact. "And I will forever be grateful for that" I say and lean in for a kiss. I give him a small peck on the lips.

We arrive to my house and walk in.

"Honey we would like you to come sit with us well we plan uncles funeral" my grandma pats the chair next to her.
"And if you want to sit with us you are more then welcome to Corbyn" my mom looks at him and he nods.

I go and sit by my grandma and Corbyn follows, he sits next to me.

"We are going to have the funeral in two days so we have some planning left to do" my grandma looks at all of us.
"We already got alot done but we still have alot to do" my mom says.
"What do we still have to do" I look at them.
"We have to still get a tombstone and we have to print pictures of him" my grandma looks at me. I try to keep it together. Corbyn rubs my back.
"Are you going to be here for the funeral Corbyn" my mom asks.
"Yes of course I will be" he smiles at her.
"I'll print the pictures tomorrow" I offer.
"Okay thank you honey" my mom looks at me.
"No problem, I'm going to my room" I get up and walk upstairs with Corbyn following.

I try to not let any tears fall from my eyes. Corbyn can tell something is wrong. He pulls me into a hug.

"Its just so hard Corbyn, I miss him so much" I cry into his shoulder. "I know babe, I'm so sorry you have to go through this" he rubs my back. "By the way Zach and Sophia are coming down the day before your uncles funeral, then they will leave the day after and Jonah will come down the rest of the week" he looks down at me. "Really, I can't wait for them to get here" I look at him with tears in my eyes. "Yeah, let's go take a nap" he leads me to my bed.

We lay down and Corbyn wraps his arms around me. He rubs my back until I fall asleep.

~~Corbyn's POV~~
Emma falls asleep in my arms. I just want to make her happy but I understand that she lost one of the most important people to her. I want to comfort her to the best of my ability.

I finally fall asleep.

I wake up and hear crying. I look over and see Emma is still asleep but she's crying. She must be thinking about her uncle or dreaming about him.

~~Emma's POV~~
I see my uncle and be looks better than ever. "Hey there's my favorite girl" my uncle smiles at me and I smile back. "Hey uncle, how are you feeling" I run into his arms. "I feel great, better than ever" he hugs me. "That's great to hear" I smile and hug him tighter than ever. "Listen I need you to be strong without me" he looks at me with sad eyes. "What, w-what do you mean" I look at him. "I will always be in your heart, and I will always love you no matter what and I'm in a better place now" he looks at me. "No, no this can't be happening" I start to cry. "You have to take care of yourself Emma, I don't like seeing you like this" he looks at me with soft eyes. "Its so hard uncle, I miss you so much" I continue to cry. "I know but you have to live your life" he looks at me. "I will try uncle, bye I love you" I hug him and cry into his arms.

All of a sudden I hear my name being called and I feel like I'm being shaken. "Emma wake up, it's okay" I hear Corbyn. I wake up with tears in my eyes. 

"Corbyn he looked better than ever" I hug him. "That's a good thing Emma" he hugs me back. "I actually got to tell him bye" I pull out of our hug. "That's great Emma, you got to do something you thought you wouldn't be able to" he looks at me. "I love you so much Corbyn" I look him in the eyes. "I love you too" he kisses my cheek.