Chapter 33

~~Emma's POV~~
I wake up and Corbyn is laying beside me still sleeping.

I sneak into the bathroom and start the water. I get in and let the water run down my face. 

All of a sudden i hear the bathroom door open.

"Get out Corbyn" i sigh. "I just want to talk to you" i hear him jump onto the counter. "Okay about what" i peek my head out. "When are we going to tell your parents that you are moving in" he smiles. "Lets tell them tonight" i raise an eyebrow. "Yeah we will take them out to dinner" he smirks. "Alright sounds good now get out" i close the shower curtain. "But i need to take a shower" i peek out and see Corbyn frowning. "Ill be out in a few" i smirk and he rolls his eyes and walks out.

I finally get out of the shower and get dressed.

(This is my outfit)

I decide to let my hair air dry.

I walk out of the bathroom into my room. I see Corbyn laying down.

He notices me and sits up.

"Come here" he motions for me to come towards him.

I walk over to him. Hi grabs me by my waist and moves me closer to him.

"Why did you make me get out of the bathroom" he whispers his hot breath hitting my face. His face inches away from mine. "Because thats the last thing we need" i whisper back. "What do you mean" he now pulls me onto his lap. "I dont need you trying to come in the shower and my mom walk in" i speak into his ear. "She did come in here just a little bit ago and say Lucas is coming over" he spoke alittle bit louder. "See what if you would of been in the shower with me, they are going to be heartbroken that im moving imagine if they found out about what we did last night" i whisper inching closer to his ear. "Yeah thats true" he sighs. "Now go take a shower" i get off of his lap and he stands up.

Corbyn gets in the shower and i wash my bed set.

I see Lucas pull up so i run downstairs.

He hasn't knocked yet.

"Good morning Emma" i hear Jonah's voice. "Good morning Jonah" i smile and then give him a hug. "How did the date go" he smiles. "Well im sure you knew he was going to ask me to move in and i said yes" i smile. "Good i cant wait for you to move in" he hugs me. "Yeah but my parents dont know yet" i whisper. "Dont worry" he whispers back. "Im glad your dressed because after Corbyn gets out we are all going to go hangout with Lucas one of my best friends from down here" i smile.

All of a sudden i hear a knock. I open the door and Lucas immediately hugs me so i hug him back.

"Hi Emma i missed you" he smiles and releases me from our hug. "I missed you too" i smile. "Whos that" he points to Jonah.  "He is apart of the band Corbyn is in, his name is Jonah" i smile.