Chapter 10

~~Zach's POV~~
I stayed with Corbyn because I didn't want my boy to be lonely. I'll go back with him to LA in a couple days. I think we are going to go to the mall today. I think he wants to buy Emma something before we go back. It's going to suck for him to leave her, even if they aren't dating yet.

I get up and get ready for the day and wait for Corbyn to get up.

~~ Corbyn's POV~~
I woke up and see that Zach is already awake and ready for the day. I get up and jump in the shower.

After I finish taking a shower I get dressed and get ready. After I finish getting ready a Uber drives us to the mall. I am going to buy Emma something clothes to give to her before I leave and go back to LA. I'll probably buy myself an outfit and a video game.

We finally arrive at the mall and decide to get something to eat first because we haven't eaten in all day.

After we finish eating I look for a shirt for me.

This is the shirt I found and really like

This is the shirt I found and really like. After I pay for the shirt I start looking for an outfit for Emma. Zach helps me look.

Zach found this outfit that I think will look great on Emma.

I think she will really like it and it will look good on her so I'm going to buy it

I also find something comfortable for her to wear at night.

I wanted to buy her something she can sleep in so I am going to buy her this

I then find this dress and I'm going to buy it for her for when we hangout because I'm going to take her to dinner

After that Zach looks for an outfit for him.

~~Zach's POV~~
I like to wear black shirts alot so I find me a black shirt and some jeans.

This is what I decided to buy

This is what I decided to buy. After I buy my clothes we go to gamestop to look for a new video game. After we finally find one we wait outside for our Uber.

We finally head back to Corbyn's friends house. Corbyn's friend is a chill do and I get along with him pretty well.

Once we finally arrive we notice Corbyn's friend isn't home but I don't really worry about it and take a nap.

I finally wake up from my nap and see Corbyn is already up. "I'm really hungry do you want to go and eat" he asks. "Yes dude I'm starving let's go" I say putting my shoes on.

We get in our Uber and head to Taco Bell. We order our food and start to eat. After we finish we walk outside to wait for our Uber and a couple girls walk up to us and we can tell they are fans. We smile at them and they ask for a hug and picture. We take pictures with them and they start asking Corbyn questions.

~~ Corbyn's POV~~ 
We take pictures with some fans and they start asking me questions about Emma. "Are you and Emma dating" a fan asks. "No we are just friends" I say with a smile. "It was so cute how you stood up for her to that girl at your meet and greet" another fan says. "Why would I let anyone get treated like that, that isn't cool what people are saying about her and it isn't fair to her" I say. "You guys are so cute I totally ship it" another fan says.

Then our Uber driver drives up so we tell the fans bye and get in our Uber. We head home. We walk in and see my friend is finally home. I guess he was hangout with his girlfriend all day.

All I can think about is Emma and giving her to clothes I bought her. I can't wait to have dinner with her. I'll probably go to her house and give her her clothes, then we'll both get ready at her house, then I'll take her to dinner, then a movie.

Then in the morning I'll head back to LA. I'm definitely going to miss hanging out with Emma. I'm definitely going to text her alot and whenever I'm down visit her.

Hopefully everything works out and we'll start dating soon. I really do like her.

It gets late and I text Emma goodnight then I head to bed. I fall asleep immediately with Emma on my mind.

I wake up early and start to get excited for my day with Emma. I throw on some clothes and them gather up the stuff I bought her then I get ready to text her and see if she's up and if I can go over.

Sorry guys I know I posted this one late but I really wanted to post one for you guys.