Chapter 14

~~Corbyn's POV~~
I hear my alarm going off so I shut it off and get up. I see that the alarm woke up Emma. "Hey Emma I was wondering if you would like to come with me to the airport and I'll pay for your Uber to bring you back home" I say. "Yeah of course let me just ask my parents" She says and gets up.

~~Emma's POV~~
I get up to go ask my parents. "Hey guys I was wondering if I could go to the airport with Corbyn and he'll pay for my Uber to get back" I ask. "Yeah sure go head, be careful" my mom answers before my dad can say anything. I tell them thank you and leave before my dad can say anything.

"They said I can go" I say with a smile. "Okay good, Zach will be meeting us for breakfast then will go to the airport with us" he says. "Okay let me get changed and then whenever you are ready we can go" I say. "Take as long as you need I still have to get ready" he says.

I go into my closet and find some grey nike sweat pants, a nike shirt, and some converse 

After I got dressed I straightened my hair. When I was finished we went downstairs told my brother and parents bye. We walked outside and got in the car.

We arrived at IHOP and had to wait for Zach. Once Zach arrived we walked inside and waited for someone to seat us.

Someone finally came and got us to be seated. I was going to sit next to Corbyn and across from Zach.

I ordered pancakes, beacon, eggs, and hash browns, and a cup of orange juice. Corbyn ordered waffles with a side of beacon and sausage, with a cup of orange juice. Zach ordered French toast, with a bowl of fruit, and a cup of orange juice.

As we waited for our order we just talked.

"Are you going to come visit us in LA" Zach asks. "I mean I would love to" I say. "I can buy you a ticket sometime" Corbyn says. "I really don't want you to, you have done so much for me already" I say. "It's no problem at all Emma I've already told you this, as long as your happy I'm happy" Corbyn says with a smile. "And all I want is for you to be happy, so I'll do and buy anything for you if it makes you happy" he continues. "Well I also want you to be happy" I say. "Well I would be happy if you came out to LA sometime and visited me" he says. "Well I guess I'm coming to LA sometime soon" I say with a smile. "Yay your coming to LA" Zach said with excitement in his voice.

Then our food came. "Gosh I love food" I say, Corbyn and Zach laugh.

After we finish eating we head to the airport.

We pull up to the airport. "It's going to get crazy, but we have security guards" Zach says. "Yeah it's gonna get crazy so put on my hoodie, look down, and keep your face covered as best as you can" Corbyn says as he takes his hoodie off. "Don't you have to take pictures" I ask. "They security guards won't let us because they don't want anyone getting hurt" Zach explains. "Some of them might say so messed up things but that's because they don't know you, don't take it personally" Corbyn says.

I put on his hoodie and we get out of the car. I keep my head down and face covered. Corbyn wraps his arm around my shoulder and guides me. Fans immediately start shouting stuff at me or about me.

"WHO IS THAT AND WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH YOU"

"DO YOU HONESTLY THINK YOUR GOOD ENOUGH FOR CORBYN"

"EWW DON'T TOUCH HER"

"DON'T TOUCH HER SHE MIGHT BE CARRYING SOMETHING"

"WHO EVER IT IS I HOPE SHE MAKES YOU HAPPY"

"ARE YOU GUYS DATING"

"IS THAT EMMA"

The list goes on and on with the stuff they said.

We finally get inside and we start to say our goodbyes. I already feel like crying and I haven't even had to leave him yet.

"Bye Zach I'm going to miss you so much I'm glad you stayed the extra couple days" I say and hug Zach. "I'm going to miss you to Emma, I hope I see you soon but this time in LA" he says. Then I move on to Corbyn which is going to be hard.

"Bye Corbyn I'm really going to miss you, thank you for everything you have done for me and thank you for choosing me to hangout with if you didn't I don't know if we would even be talking right now" I say and hug him. "I am really really going to miss you Emma, it's going to be hard to leave you, thank you for making these past couple days some of the best days ever and keep my hoodie so you can cover your face when you leave" he says still hugging me. "I really hope we can become more, text me and let me know you land" I say and start to get tears in my eyes. "I will message you for sure" he says and a tear falls. "Don't cry Emma it's okay we will see each other soon and we can FaceTime each other" he says as he uses his thumb to gently wipe my tears. "You better get going" I say. "Bye Emma I'll miss you" he says and gives me another hug then kisses me on my forehead.

I start to walk away with tears in my eyes. Once I reach the door a security guard is waiting for me. I look down and keep my face covered. Fans are shouting at me but I ignore it and get in the car.

~~Corbyn's POV~~
It was so hard to tell Emma bye. I watch her as she walks to the car. As soon as the car pulls away I decide to text her.

C=Corbyn
E=Emma

C- Hey Emma I know you already left but I miss you so much already.😢

E- I miss you so much too, let me know when you land so we can FaceTime.

C- I will for sure. But I'm about to get on the plane so I have to let you go but talk later.

E- Okay bye be careful.

Then I get on the plane and get settled. "Are you okay bro, I know you really like her" Zach asks. "It is just really hard to tell her bye and to see her cry" I say. "Yeah I bet dude but it's okay you'll see her soon when she comes out to LA" he says. Then I decide to fall asleep so the plane ride goes by faster.

~~Zach's POV~~
I can tell Corbyn really likes Emma and I feel really bad because I can tell it was really hard for them to tell each other bye. I can't wait for her to come out to LA soon. I really they start dating soon. I am getting bored because Corbyn fell asleep so I'm going to take a nap too.