Chapter 17

~~ Emma's POV~~
We just arrived at the boys house. It is huge and so beautiful. We walk inside and Corbyn starts showing me around. We go into the back yard and it is beautiful. They have a swimming pool and the view is gorgeous. After they finish showing me around the boys say we are going to go to Logans. We all head out to the car.

We just got to Logans house. He opens the door and has his camera. "Thass muh boiii, we got Jonah, we got Daniel, we got Zach, we got Jack, we got Corbyn, and who's this" he looks at me. "This is Emma she's my friend" Corbyn introduces me. "Well guys this is Corbyn's friend, nice to meet you Emma" he sticks out his hand. "Nice to meet you" I gladly except his handshake.

~~ Corbyn's POV~~
"Corbyn get over here for a second" Logan says. I walk over to him and no one else is around. "Do you like this girl Emma, like are you more then friends" he smirks. "Yeah I like her but nah dude we aren't more then friends" I look at him. "When you gonna ask her out my boi" he says. "I was planning on asking her out tomorrow" I smile. "Good dude I hope it all works out" he smiles. We go back over to the group.

~~Emma's POV~~
Me and Ayla start talking I really like her she's a cool chick. 

After a couple of hours of hangout with Logan and Ayla we decided to go back to the boys house. Logan is a really cool guy.

We just arrived to the house and I am exhausted. "Guys I'm tired I'm going to bed" Corbyn says.  "I'm exhausted I'm going to bed too" I say.

We walk away. "Where am I going to sleep" I look up at Corbyn. "You can either sleep on the floor or on my bed with me" he looks down at me. "I slept with you before so I'll sleep with you, I don't know why you slept on my floor that time you stayed at my house" I say. "Okay, and because I didn't want your brother or parents to think I was trying to pull anything" he looks down at me and I look into eyes. "I know you aren't like that so I'm not worried about it" I smile at him. "Good because you shouldn't ever worry about that, I would never do anything that makes you uncomfortable" he says and I can see he truly means it.

He starts to take off his shirt but then pulls it back down. "Is it okay if I sleep with my shirt off" he asks with a concerned look on his face. "Yeah of course" I give him a reassuring smile. He takes off his shirt and lays down. I go into the bathroom and I change into a tank top and shorts. I go and lay down besides Corbyn.

"Goodnight beautiful" he says into my ear and I feel myself get hot. "Goodnight Corbyn" I turn around and look at him. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around him. When I am in his arms I feel like nothing can hurt me and everything is going perfectly. I then doze off in Corbyn's arms.

~~Jack's POV~~
I go into the room and I see Corbyn and Emma cuddling. He looks so satisfied and she looks like she knows she's protected when she's in his arms and like nothing can hurt her. Man I wish I could find something like this. I lay down and doze off.

~~Emma's POV~~
It is morning and I'm still wrapped in Corbyn's arms. I want to get up and make the guys breakfast so I squirm my way out of Corbyn's arms. I get up and see the only one up is Jonah.

"Good morning Jonah I'm going to make breakfast if that's okay" I look over at him sitting on the couch. "Good morning Emma, yeah that's fine do you need any help" he looks over at me. "Yeah that would be great, plus I don't know where anything is" I say. He gets up and walks over to me.

Me and Jonah just finished making pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, and hash browns.

"Did someone make breakfast" Jack comes in yelling with excitement. I laugh at him and make him a plate. "Oh my gosh Emma this is delicious" he has a huge grin on his face. "Thank you but don't give me all the credit Jonah helped" I smile. "This is good dude" Jack tells Jonah. I serve Jonah a plate and he sits down and eats. "This really did come out good" he says and I smile at him.

"I heard someone made breakfast" Zach comes out. "You heard correctly" I say and serve him a plate and he takes a bite. "Who knew you could cook so good Em" he smiles. "Know you know" I laugh.

"Yummy I smell something good" Daniel walks in. I serve him a plate. "This is delicious Emma" he continues eating. "Thank you" I smile.

"I smell bacon" Corbyn walk in. I serve us both a plate. He takes a bite and so do I, I have to admit me and Jonah did a really good job. "Oh my gosh Emma this is so good, do you want to say forever" Corbyn looks up at me and smiles. "You're a weirdo" I laugh at his weirdness.

We all just finished eating. "Hey Emma we are going to go buy you a swimming suit I have plans for today" Corbyn says. "Okay sounds good" I smile.

I go get dressed and so does Corbyn. I put on some jean shorts, a white crop top, and white converse. We head to the store.

This is the swimming suit I bought

This is the swimming suit I bought. We are now on our way to the house. I go and put my swimming suit on and put the clothes I had on back on. I don't wear my converse I wear flip flops. I go downstairs and Corbyn I'd ready and has towels. I guess just me and him are going. He opens the car door for me and I get in.

We just arrived at the beach and I just cannot wait to see how this day turns out.