Chapter 19

~~ Emma's POV~~
We knock on the door and Logan opens the door with the Vlog camera in his hand. "Hey what's up guys" he says and let's us in. "Can we talk to you Logan" Corbyn says and Logan hands Brendan the camera. "So we are dating and we were wondering if you could announce it on the Vlog" Corbyn smiles. "Thasss muh boiii, of course I'll announce it" he smiles. He goes and grabs the Vlog camera.

"GUYS I HAVE A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT" Logan yells into the vlogs camera. "Should I tell you now or later, nah I'll tell you now" he laughs. "EMMA AND CORBYN ARE DATING" he announces. He points the camera at us. "Thank you to everyone who supports us" I smile. "Man I need a girlfriend" Logan looks at the camera. "Ayla you wanna date" he points the camera to Ayla. "Ugh nooo" She says and walks away.

"So do you want to do something today" Jack asks Logan. "Yeah dude let's go to the beach" he says and we all agree. "We are going to go home and change and we'll meet you at the beach" Zach says. We all go back to the house.

Me and the guys all get changed. After we are all ready we head to the beach.

We just arrived at the beach and now we have to find Logan.

We just found Logan. "Hey Logan what's up" I yell and he turns around. "What up girl" he says. "I have someone I want you guys to meet" he smiles. "Okay call them over" Jack smiles. "Elena and Ethan come here I want you to meet some people" he yells and they start walking over. "Elena and Ethan this is Jack, Zach, Jonah, Corbyn, Daniel, and Corbyn's girlfriend Emma" Logan introduces us.

"Nice to meet you Emma" She says. "Nice to meet you too" I say back. I turn around and see Sophia. "OH MY GOSH SOPHIA" I scream and run and hug her. "Who's that" She looks at Elena. "Some chick that is hanging out with Logan" I say.

Sophia walks over and introduces herself. Then Elena introduces herself to the guys. Then she asks then to be in her Vlog. I don't really like her because she was flirting with Jonah and Jack. I mean if she was flirting with one then I wouldn't care but don't mess with both of their feelings. I might not be that close with them but I still care about them. I know Sophia gets the vibes I don't like her.

After they finish being in her Vlog me, Corbyn, and Sophia decide to go for a walk on the beach. "This is the spot where Corbyn asked me out" I point and Sophia looks. "Awe how cute is wish I had a bae" She frowns and I laugh. "Any guy would be lucky to date my girl" I smile.

"Date one of my boys he will treat you right, no matter which one it is" Corbyn smiles. "Oh my gosh yes, date Zach" I smile. "I'm not letting you two pick my boyfriend" She laughs. "Why not I picked a great boyfriend" I smile. "And I picked a great girlfriend" Corbyn smiles at me. "That was all luck" She laughs. "It was a blessing" Corbyn picks up my hand and intertwine our fingers and kisses my hand. I start to blush. "Awe you guys are so cute" Sophia smiles.

"So I'm staying here for a week so that means you are staying for two weeks" Sophia says. "Yay more time with my baby" Corbyn looks at me.

"How did you even know where I was: I asks Sophia. "Corbyn got my number and messaged me and told me I should fly down here" She smiles at me. "Then I texted her and told her we were at the beach and to come down here" Corbyn looked at me. "Awe you're so cute" I give him a hug.

We decided to head back to where everyone else is.

We just back to where everyone else is and we decide to get in the water with Jack and Logan. The rest of the guys finally get in. Then Zach comes up to me.

"Hey Em I have a question" Zach says. "What's up Zach" I look at him. "What do you think about Elena" he asks. "I don't know, I don't really like her, she keeps flirting with both Jack and Jonah" I look at him. "I wouldn't care if she liked one of them but she's flirting with both and I don't want her messing with their feelings because I care about them, why" I continue. "I feel like she likes them both and I wanted to see what you think because I don't want my boys getting hurt" he says. "Why did you ask me" I ask. "Because you are one of my good friends and I care about your opinion so well just keep our eyes on her" he smiles. "Awe I care about your opinion too and about you so let me know if you ever need anything" I smile and give him a hug.

"So have you met my bestfriend Sophia" I ask him. "No you didn't introduce her" he says. "Sophia get over here" I yell for her and she swims over to us. "Zach this is Sophia, Sophia this is Zach" I smile. "Hi Zach" Sophia smiles and shakes his hand. "Hi Sophia nice to meet you, any friend of Emma's is a friend of mine" he smiles and shakes her hand. I swim away and let them talk.

We all decided to leave the beach. Logan and everyone that came with him go in a car and me, Sophia, and the guys go in a different car. Logans going to his house and we are going back to the Why Don't We house.

Once we get in the car I decide to introduce Sophia to everyone else. "Guys this is Sophia my bestfriend, she's only been introduced to Corbyn and Zach so I thought I'd introduce her to the rest of you" I announce.

"Hi Sophia we are glad you are here" Daniel says and shakes her hand. "I'm glad I'm here too" She smiles and shakes his hand.

"Hi Sophia I'm Jonah" he smiles. "Hi Jonah nice to meet you" She smiles.

"Hi I'm Jack nice to meet you" he smiles. "Hi it's nice to meet you too" She smiles.

We finally pull up to the house. I see Sophia looking at the house in awe. "This isn't anything wait till you see the inside and the back yard" I smile. We get out of the car and walk in.