Chapter 24

~~ Emma's POV~~
Today I am flying back home. I really am going to miss Corbyn. I didn't know I could love somebody this much. It's early in the morning and I have to start getting ready to leave. Zach, Jack, and Corbyn are taking me and Sophia to the airport.

I get dressed in some sweats and a sweatshirt. I put my hair in a messy bun and then I brush my teeth. After I finish I wake up Corbyn. "Wake up babe" I shake him. "Okay okay I'm up babe" he groans.

I get my shoes and go to wake up Jack and Zach. "ZACH" I yell. "Get up" I start laughing and push him off his bed. "Okay Em I'm up" he groans. "Did you have to push me Em" he looks at me and I nod.

I go to wake up Jack. "Jack get up" I say and jump on his bed. He groans and I get up to leave. "Wait don't leave yet" he grabs my wrist so I didn't leave his room. "What is it" I look at him. "Yesterday Elena messaged me and wants to hangout later after we drop you off and I might" he looks at me. "Okay thank you for telling me let me know how it goes" I smile and walk out.

Corbyn, Zach, and Sophia are ready so we are just waiting on Jack. I go to tell Jonah bye.

I shake him awake. "Hey Jonah I'm leaving" I whisper and he gets up. "Goodbye Emma take care of yourself" he smiles. "Goodbye Jonah thank you for everything" I smile. "See you soon" he says and gives me a hug. I go to tell Daniel bye.

I shake him awake. "Hey Daniel I'm leaving" I whisper and he gets up. "Bye Emma have a safe trip back see you soon" he smiles. "Thank you, see you soon" I smile and give him a side hug.

I go out and see everyone is ready. We go out to the Uber.

We just arrived and there aren't any fans because no one knew we are leaving today. We walk inside. We start to say our goodbyes and I save Corbyn for last.

I go to talk to Jack and as I do Sophia says her goodbye to Corbyn. "Good bye Jack I'm going to miss you take care" I say. "Thank you Emma I'm going to miss you too" he smiles. "Let me know what happens and the first time you feel like your emotions are being played with stop what's going on" I look at him. "I will Emma take care, I can't wait for you to come back" he gives me a hug.

I go to talk to Zach and Sophia says her goodbye to Jack. "Zach I am going to miss you so much" I started. "I'm going to miss you too Em" he smiles. "Thank you for everything and for being there for me, you better text me everyday" I look at him. "I will, love you Em" he gives me a hug. "Love you too Zach" I hug him back. Nothing was weird about us saying we love each other because we are best friends.

I go to tell Corbyn bye and Sophia goes to tell Zach bye.

"Babe how do I even start" I say. "Don't start because I don't want to say goodbye" he says. "I don't want to say goodbye either but we have to babe" I look at him and he frowns. "I am going to miss you so much Corbyn, I didn't know I could love someone this much but you're so easy to love" I start. "I am going to miss waking up to you every morning still wrapped in your arms with your messy hair" I continue. "I'm going to miss you so much Emma you don't even understand, you are what makes me happy and all I see in my future is you" Corbyn looks me in the eyes and grabs my hand. "I love you Corbyn Besson" I say and look him in the eyes. "I love you too Emma" he says and looks me in the eyes.

I lean in and kiss him. Our lips move in sync with each other. He rubs his thumb across my jaw and holds my face. I pull away and hug him. "Bye babe" I say and start walking away. "Bye babe message me when you land" he yells after me.

Sophia walks besides me and we board the plane and sit in our seats. "So when did the kissing and saying I love you happen" Sophia looks at me and smirks.

"The day we went to the carnival, he kissed me and I told him I love him" I blush. "Wow, you guys are so cute" She smiles. "So what's going on with you and Zach" I smirk. "Nothing much just talking" She looks at me. "I hope you guys work out" I smile. "Yeah me too" She looks at me.

"So Jack might hangout with Elena later today" I roll my eyes. "Ugh why, like there is no point" She scrunches up her face. "I don't know but I told him to let me know how it goes" I look at her and she nods.

"So Zach is like your bestfriend right" She looks at me. "Yeah, why do you ask" I look at her. "Just because I've never seen you so close with anybody like you are with Corbyn and the guys this fast" She says. "They are just really easy to trust and easy to love" I smile. "Yeah they are good guys" She smiles and I nod.

I post all the pictures me and Corbyn took from my trip. I decide to take a nap until we land.

I feel I'm being shaked so I know we landed. I get up and get my stuff. Me and Sophia walk off the plane. We look around until we find our bestfriend Lucas.

I spot him. "Lucas I've missed you" I run to him and he has his arms out, I run into his arms and hug him. "I've missed you too" he says and Sophia walks to us.

"Lucas" Sophia glares at him. "Sophia you know you missed me" he smirks and pulls into a hug. She finally gives in and hugs him.

All of a sudden I get a rush of texts.

E= Emma
J= Jack

J- Emma I decided to hangout with Elena

J- it's already awkward

J- crap I forgot you can't text me, message me as soon as you land and get these.

E- Hey Jack so sorry, are you still with her.

J- don't worry about it, it's not your fault. Yeah I'm dropping her off now. It wasn't that awkward after awhile.

E- oh okay. That's good I guess.

Me, Lucas, and Sophia all walk out to his car.

"Shot gun" I yell and Sophia groans. I get in the front seat and text Corbyn.

C= Corbyn
E= Emma

E- Hey babe I just got in the car.

C- good now I can text you all day. I miss you

E- I miss you too babe.

"So Emma how was spending time with the bae" Lucas looks at me. "It was great, I had alot of fun with him" I smile.

"So how was spending time with your bae Sophia, oh wait you don't have one" Lucas laughs.
"Well I don't know about that" I smile and Lucas looks back at Sophia.
"Both of you need to shut up" She glances at me.
"Who's this bae she's talking about" Lucas looks back at Sophia.
"Nobody, I'm not dating anyone" She rolls her eyes.
"She really isn't" I smile and I get a text.

C= Corbyn
E= Emma

C- What are you doing babe

E- just arrived at my house. What are you doing

I walk inside, Sophia and Lucas follow, I get a text Corbyn.

C- talking to you, working on some music.

E- ooh fun babe.

We sit on the couch and start talking.