Chapter 7

~~Jonah's POV~~
I wake up and of course I'm the first one up, I always am. I get up and see Emma is in Corbyn's bed, good for him. I go to the shower and get in. I have to take a quick one because I know the other boys will be getting up soon and will want to take one.

~~ Corbyn's POV~~
I wake up with my arm wrapped around Emma. I just admire her features. I hear someone is in the shower and I already know it's Jonah. Emma kind turns and hugs me and I leave her be.

Jonah gets out of the shower. He sees me and winks, I just giggle. Zach wakes up and yells good morning. Emma's eyes flutter open. I smile looking down at her. "Good morning Emma" I say. "Good morning Corbyn" She says in her morning voice. "Do you want to get in the shower before I do" I ask. "Yes but I don't have clothes so well have to go shopping after" She says. I say okay and she gets up and gets in the shower.

"Do you guys want to go to the mall with me and Emma" I say."Yeah we would love to" they all say.

~~Emma's POV ~~
After thirty minutes I get out of the shower and get dressed in the same clothes. I go out of the bathroom and grab my brush. I turn around and see Corbyn isn't out here any more and he's getting in the shower. I knock on the door "Can I go in there and go my hair when you get in" I ask and he yells yes. "You can come in now" he says. I walk in and he has the shower curtain shut so I can't see him and I start doing my hair.

I just put it in two Dutch braids. When I finish my second braid Corbyn gets out of the shower and I'm still in the bathroom! "Close your eyes so you don't see me through the mirror and don't turn around" he says. "Trust me I won't" I say. Then I feel him grab me and turn me around. "Okay you can open your eyes" he says. I open my eyes and see him looking down at me smiling. "I like your braids" he says. I say thank you then I put on mascara and lip gloss, and he fixes his hair.

None of the other boys take a shower yet because there isn't any hot water left.

Once me and Corbyn are done we all get in our Uber to go to the mall. It pulls up, Jonah and Daniel get up front because there are two seats up there, Zach sits by the door, Jack sits in the middle, and Corbyn sits by the other window.

"Looks like you'll have to sit on my lap" Corbyn says patting his lap. I climb in and sit on his lap, he wraps his arms around my waist.

Once we finally arrive I start looking for clothes. Corbyn is helping me look for something to wear and the rest of the boys went to look at video games.

"What about this outfit" Corbyn says. I look at the outfit he is holding up and I love it. "That's perfect for today" I say.

This is the outfit Corbyn picked out and what I'm going to wear during the day

I start looking for one, for their show tonight. Oh I just found the perfect one. "This is adorable, I think it's perfect for your guys show tonight" I say. "I like it, it will look perfect on you" Corbyn says. 

This is what I picked out for tonights show

Then we start to look for clothes for Cornyn. "What about this" I ask. "I like it, you have good style" he says.

This is the outfit I picked for him

I put all of the stuff on the counter and the cashier scanned them all I grab my wallet and I hear "thank you have a nice day" and I see Corbyn walking away with the bags. I catch up to him.

"Are you serious" I say with a serious face. "What did I do" he says. "Stop paying for my stuff" I say. "No, it's my treat don't worry about it" he says. "Fine but I'm buying us lunch and you get a hug" I say. "Sounds good to me" he says giving me a hug.

I buy us both an orange julius then I buy us some pretzels. The boys see us and buy them selves food and sit with us.

After we finish we go outside and wait for our Uber. Once it finally arrived the boys all pile In the car. Corbyn pats his lap and I climb in and sit on his lap. He wraps his arms around me once again.

Once we get home the rest of the boys shower.

After everyone showers I go into the bathroom and change into my outfit.

"We should do something" Jack says. "We should go to the skate park" I say. They all agree and we walk down to the skate park.

After skating for a couple hours of skating we go and get ice cream. After we finally our ice cream we head back to the bus.

The boys start getting ready for there show. I get on Instagram and see all kinds of comments on my picture with Corbyn.

They say things like.

"She's not even pretty why would he want to hangout with her"

"To hook up with her, I heard she went on the bus with them"

"She's probably hooking up with all of them"

"Ugh how gross, now she's gonna think she's all that"

"She's just using him"

Corbyn walks out from getting dressed and I show him the comments.

"Don't even worry about it, those are just hatters they aren't my real fans" he says. He then hugs me and gives me a kiss on my cheek. "Plus if they were my real fans they would support whatever I do, like if we dated they would support that" he says.

I go back to looking at the comments and we that there are some good comments.

"they look good together I totally ship it"

"Awe how cute"

"They are cute"

"Ugh she's so lucky"

After all the boys finished getting dressed I go to get dressed in the outfit I picked for the show. I then fix my mascara and put on more lip gloss.