chapter 6

~~ Emma's POV~~
Man it really sucks watching Corbyn walk away knowing I'm not going to watch them perform. I'm going to try my hardest to win a ticket for next time. You pretty much buy as many raffle tickets as you want. I bought two and entered them in the container. I guess they will call names later.

I don't have really anything else to do so I get on Instagram. I upload the pictures of me and Corbyn on Instagram and tag him.

Man its going to be boring just sitting here. Not that many people are back here a lot of them went to watch the performance. I could hear cheering from back here. Man I really wish I was watching them.

Hours later
They are finally about the winners of the tickets. They pull out three names. "Alyssa, Carmen, Olivia" they announce. I put my head down in disappointment. Everyone starts to leave but I tell my parents I want to stay a little long. I want to see if I can talk to the guys. The concert just ended.

I wait for everyone to leave and wait for the guys, but I'm nervous that they are not going to go through here. I have my mom go outside to the front to see if they come out that door.

All of a sudden the door opens and I say Jonah. I get a smile and walk up to him he gives me a side hug. "You stayed this whole time" he says well still hugging me and walking. "Yeah I really wanted to see you guys and tell Corbyn something" I say. "Good I'm glad" he says and stops hugging me.

Then I walk up to Zach. "What are you doing still here girl" he asks. "Wanted to talk to you guys" I say. He smiles and gives me a hug.

Daniel just hugs me and doesn't say anything, he looks exhausted. I smile and Jack and give him a hug.

Corbyn looks up and smiles when he sees me. 

~~ Corbyn's POV~~
I am listening to music looking down walking. I look up and see Emma I smile. I'm really glad she stayed I want to talk to her.

~~Emma's POV~~
"I'm really glad you stayed" Corbyn says and hugs me. We hugged for awhile and the guys just look at us and I blush. "Did you get tickets" Corbyn asks. "No I didn't" I say with a frown. He frowns and looks really say. "Can I talk to you in private" he says. I say yes and all the boys go to the bus. "Okay so I had a great time today with you and I really want to get to know you, we have one last spot and then I come back here, so you want to go on the bus with us to our next stop" he asks. "Oh my gosh of course, I have to ask my mom first" I say . I am so excited right now. "Okay I already asked to boys and they are okay with it" he says.

I call my mom.

M=mom
E=Emma

M- Yes honey?
E- Okay so Corbyn just asked me if I want to go on the tour bus with them for one last stop then I'll come back here. Can I please go mom?!!
M- I say yes, I don't want to take that experience away from you, and I'll tell your dad.
E- thank you mom

"She said yes" I say so happy. Me and Corbyn hug. I follow him out to the bus.

~~ Corbyn's POV~~
"She gets to come" I say walking in the bus and all the guys start jumping up and down yelling. "We have NBA 2k17 and I'm about to beat you" I say and run to the TV. "You wish" She says and jumps on the couch.

We start playing and it's an intense game. I'm not going to lie she's actually really good but not better than me.

I make a shot and she bumps into me with her shoulder and says loser. I push her back and she chuckles.

The game comes to an end and I make the last shot. "Told you I was going to win" I say. "Shut up it was a close game" She says. She gets up and pushes me down on the couch then takes off to the front of the bus. I run after her and pick her up, she starts squirming. "No let go" She says laughing. I then slam her on the couch. She laughs and gets up.

"Let's play a game of NBA" Jack says. I grab a controller and sit down.

~~Emma's POV~~
Jack and Corbyn are playing NBA so I go sit down next to Zach. "Hey Zach" I say with a smile. " Hey Emma, who won the game of NBA" he asks. "Corbyn did, but barley" I say. He laughs, "Are you glad you got to come one the bus with us" he asks. "Yes of course, I'm so happy" I say. "We felt bad that you couldn't come watch us perform, especially Corbyn" he says and I just smile. "You guys are so nice" I say. "So I heard you can sing good" he says and winks. "I guess you can say that" I say. "Okay well I'm really tired so goodnight" he says.

He gives me a hug and goes to bed. Jonah and Daniel are all ready in bed so it's just me, Corbyn, and Jack that are up. I go sit by them and watch them play.

After Corbyn wins Jack gets up. "I'm going to bed guys" he says. "Okay see you in the morning" me and Corbyn say. "Emma you can either sleep with on of us or on the couch" Jack says then goes to his bed.

Obviously I'm going to sleep with Corbyn if he let's me because I know him better then the rest of the guys.

"Can I sleep with you" I ask him shyly. "Of course, no problem at all" he says. I follow him to his bed. He gets in first then I follow. "Just so you know I cuddle at night" I say. "It's okay, I do too" he says. "But it's mostly after I fall asleep" I say. "Not me, I cuddle with whatever is on my bed before I fall asleep" he says. "Okay, goodnight" I say. "Goodnight sweet dreams" he says.

I turn my back towards him and get ready to fall asleep. All of a sudden I feel an arm snake around my waist, I don't move I just lay still. I feel warm and protected so I fall asleep right away.