Chapter 30

~~Emma's POV~~
Today is my uncles funeral. I know today is going to be a hard day for me and everyone else. I decide to get in the shower.

I turn on the cold and hot water, more hot than cold. I strip out of my clothes and step into the hot water.

After thirty minutes I get out and get dressed in a red dress I picked out. I put on black heels. I know dry my hair and curl it. After i brush my teeth I get out of the bathroom so Corbyn can shower.

This is my outfit

This is my outfit.

I walk downstairs and see Sophia in a red dress, and Zach in a black and red suit. Noah walks down and he's in a black and red suit, I go and hug him.

Corbyn walks down in a black and red suit, he looks so handsome.

"You look handsome in a suit" I kiss him. "You look beautiful" he smiles.

"Everybody head to the car now" my mom yells. We all walk out to the car.

We just arrived at the funeral home and walk in and sit down.

The funeral starts and I try my best to keep it together, but I fail. Corbyn pulls me into a side hug trying to comfort me.

"Does anybody want to come say a few words" my grandma gets up.

"My brother was a great man, he was someone I knew I could always count on. He was always there when I needed him, and he knew he could always count on me. He was the only person that could pick me up when I was on the g-ground. He was the only one who truly understood me. He was my other h-half. I am very thankful for him. He was loved by many and he loved many. We have wonderful friends and family, and we appreciate you all. Thank you all for coming" my grandma spoke as she cried. "Does a-anybody else want to talk" my grandma looked around and I got up slowly not sure if I want to go to the front or not.

I walked to the front slowly and Corbyn followed so he could comfort me. He stood behind me and started to rub my back trying to comfort me knowing this is going to be hard speech for me.

"My uncle is a great guy who will forever be in my heart. He was someone who could make me smile constantly. He was someone i could talk too and knew I wouldn't be j-judged. That's one of the many reasons he's my f-favorite and I'm his favorite. I love that everyone knew I am his favorite. It makes me feel special and I'm
h-honored to he his favorite. I'm just glad he is in a b-better place now. I'm glad I have all these great memories I can hold onto" I cry during my whole speech and Corbyn rubbed my back the whole time.

After the funeral I went and hugged my grandma and we cried.

I watched them carry out his casket to the car.

I drove to the grave sight in a limo with my mom, Corbyn, Zach, and Sophia. My dad drove our car to the grave sight.

"Are you okay babe" Corbyn whispers into my ear. "As good as a can be" I give a weak smile.

We arrive to the grave sight. I get out and watch them unload the casket.

I tell my uncle bye and watch him be lowered.

We leave before the casket can be covered in dirt. My grandma and mom stay behind to watch him be covered.

We drive to the hall to eat. As soon as we arrive me, Corbyn, Zach, and Sophia get inline to get food. We haven't eaten in all day and I know i have to eat so Corbyn doesn't get mad at me. He's lucky I love him and care about if he gets mad or not.

After we all get our plate of food we all sit at the same table and start eating. My grandma and mom finally arrive. They get inline to eat.

"You okay honey" my dad rubs my shoulder and I give him a nod. He goes and sits down by my mom.

After everyone is finished eating my grandma wanted us all to take pictures. We all gather in a big group to take pictures.

After that we all said our goodbyes to everyone that came.

We all pile up in the car and head home.

I go straight to my room and change into comfortable clothes. I come out of the bathroom and see Corbyn has also changed and is laying in my bed.

I lay down next to him and snuggle into his side. I wrap my arms around him.

"I appreciate you being here" I look at him. "No problem baby girl, I'll always be here for you no matter what" he looks down at me. "I know babe" I smile. "Don't ever forget that" he looks down and kisses me. I smile and pull away from our kiss. "I love you so much Corbyn" I kiss him again. "I love you too" he says in between kissing. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. I pull away and smile at him. He kisses my forehead.

"Lets go to sleep in tired" I frown and give him puppy dog eyes. He lays down and pats beside him. I lay down and he wraps his arms around me. I wrap my arms around him and he starts playing with my hair. I love when he plays with my hair it feels so good and makes me want to fall asleep so fast.

My eyes slowly began to shut more and more. I try my hardest to keep my eyes open but it's not working. I eventually give up and fall asleep with Corbyn playing with my hair.