Chapter 11

~~ Emma's POV~~
I am awake and I  get a text from Corbyn.  I pick up my phone and read the message. 

E=Emma
C=Corbyn

C- good morning Emma, I was wondering if I could come over if your up

That's right we are hanging out today. 

E- good morning Corbyn, I am up so you can come over.

C- great I'll be over in a little bit.

~~ Corbyn's POV ~~
I text Emma and she's up so I get an Uber.

The Uber finally arrives so I take all the bags of clothes out to the Uber then get in. 

I finally arrive to her house so I take all the bags out and go knock on her door. I place the bags some place she can't see them. 

She finally comes and opens the door. I give her a hug. "Close your eyes I have something for you" I smile and she does what it asked. I pull out the first box of blue heels. "Okay open your eyes" I say and she does. "Oh my gosh what is this" She smiles. She grabs it out of my hands and opens the box. "Oh my gosh Corbyn these are so cute" She says and gives me a hug. 

"Close your eyes again" I say. She closes her eyes and I pull out the outfit that goes to the blue heels. "Okay you can open your eyes" I say holding the outfit in front of me. She opens her eyes and sees the outfit. "This is so cute" She says and I see tears are starting to form in her eyes. "This outfit goes to the blue heels" I say and she nods her head in agreement.

I ask her to close her eyes again and I pull out the shirt and shorts I bought her to sleep in. I tell her to open and she grabs the shirt and shorts and feels the soft fabric. She gives me a hug. I tell her I have two more things for her. I pull out the box with the tan heels out. I hand them to her and she opens and looks at them. "I love these so much" She says then closes her eyes again. I pull out the blue dress and tell her to open her eyes. "These go to then tan heels, I want you to wear this one today for when we go out" I say.

"These are so cute and so perfect, I love them with all my heart Corbyn thank you so much" She says. "You're welcome" I say with a smile. "But you really didn't have to" She says. "I know I didn't but I wanted to" I say. "How did you know what size of stuff I wear" She asks. "I payed attention when we first went shopping together" I say and she smirks.

She grabs her stuff and then my hand and drags me in the house. We watch an episode of Grey's Anatomy. After we finish watching an episode of grey's anatomy we start to get ready for the day.

~~Emma's POV~~
I get in the shower before Cornyn does. After thirty minutes I get out of the shower. I put on the blue dress that Corbyn bought me because that's what he asked me to do. It fits me perfectly. I go downstairs and tell him he can get in the shower so he does. I blow dry my hair. Then I do loose curls and run my finger threw my hair so my hair looks wavy. Then I do this braid on my hair.

This is what I did to my hair

This is what I did to my hair. I finished my hair and Corbyn comes out of the bathroom completely ready.

I put on mascara, lipstick, and blush. I then get my tan heels on and start walking downstairs to show Corbyn my finished look. "Wow your look absolutely beautiful" he says as he gets up and comes and kisses me on my cheek. I start to blush and then he grabs my hand and walks me the rest of the way down the stairs.

He walks me to the Uber and opens the door for me I get in and he follows.
He sets his hand on this lap and I put my hand on his. He looks down at me and smiles. I play with on of the rings he has on his finger.

"Thank you so much for everything, I'm really going to miss you when you leave Corbyn" I say. "Don't think about that right now" he says and smiles. I lean my head on his shoulder and just smile to myself.

We pull up to this really nice restaurant.  Corbyn gets out. He grabs my hand and helps me out of the car.

This is where the date begins.