Chapter 16

I am going to skip forward because it would be boring if I just did a chapter about Emma and Sophia just hanging out. What Emma and Corbyn have going is what makes this book interesting. It is the day before Emma goes to LA.

~~Emma's POV~~
Tomorrow is the day I fly out to LA. Me and Corbyn have been talking everyday for a month. I really wish that we were dating already. Ooh and if you couldn't tell my parents said yes, obviously.

~~ Corbyn's POV~~
Emma is coming to LA tomorrow and I cannot wait. We have been talking for a month and I want to take what we have going on to the next step so I'm going to ask her out. I'm going to ask her out in a special way, I'm just not sure how yet.

I'm not going to do much today just prepare for Emma to come and hangout with my boys. Logan might come over later but who knows.

~~Emma's POV~~
I'm not going to do much today just pack and hangout with my bestfriend. She's going to come to the airport with me.

I just got dressed so now I'm going to go pick up Sophia and we'll probably go eat breakfast. 

I just arrived at Sophia's house and she already walked out she must of been looking out her window for me.

"I missed you so much" She gives me a hug. "I missed you too, I have so much to tell you" I grin.

I tell her everything during breakfast.

After breakfast we head back to my house.

She helps me pick out my outfits that I'm going to take and what shoes to take. I am only staying a week but I'm taking more then seven outfits because you have to have options.

After I finish packing all my stuff we decide to watch TV and eat popcorn.

We decide to go to bed so I set my alarm for 6:30 a.m.

I hear my alarm going off so I turn it off. I stay laying down. My alarm goes off again and I realize I fell back asleep. It's now 6:45 a.m. and I still have to get ready.

I get up and wake Sophia up. We both start getting ready. I look through my closet and find a black crop top, some shorts with rips on them, a red back and white flannel, and black and white converse.

This is my outfit

This is my outfit. I then blow dried my hair and then I curled it. After I finished my hair I put on mascara and lip gloss.

Sophia doesn't do much she's just wearing sweats and a sweatshirt and has her hair in a bun.

I put on Corbyn's hoodie so I can cover my face as I go in. I tell Sophia to bring a  hoodie.

I grab my suitcase of stuff and walk to my brothers room. I give my brother a hug and tells him bye. "Do you want me to take your suitcase out to the car for you" he ask. "Would you please I would appreciate it" I smile. He grabs my suitcase and walks it out to the car.

I walk downstairs and tell my parents bye and give them a hug. Then me and Sophia walk to the car.

We don't have time to stop and eat because we woke up late. Once we arrive at the airport I didn't have to cover my face because Corbyn isn't with me duh makes sense. Sophia walks me inside.

"Bye Emma I'm going to miss you but have fun for me" She smiles. "Bye Sophia I'm going to miss you too" I say. "I love you" She says and hugs me. "I love you too" I hug her back.  She walks back to the car and I get on my airplane. 

I text Corbyn and let him know I'm on the plane and we are going to be taking off.

I decide to fall asleep to pass time on this long ride to LA.

I just arrived and I get off the plane. I'm looking around for Corbyn. I finally spot him I see him and the guys holding a hug sign that says my name. I immediately start running to Corbyn with my suitcase dragging behind me.

As soon as I reach him I jump in his arms. His hands go under my legs to support my weight and he spins me around. He sets me down. "I missed you so much I'm glad you are here" he smiles. "I missed you too" I hug him.

I start talking to the other guys. "Hi Zach good to see you again,I missed you" I smile. "It's good to see you in LA this time Emma, I told you it would happen" he smiles back. I give him a hug.

"Hi Jack it's been along time" I say giving him a hug then touching his curly hair. "I know right it's great to see you" he messes with my hair and I laugh.

"Jonah I missed you" I give him a hug. "I missed you too, do you want me to carry your suitcase out to the car" he smiles. "Would you please that would be fantastic" I smile.

"Hi Daniel how have you been" I smile. "I've been great glad to see you here in LA" he smiles back.

I'm not that close to Daniel I've never actually really talked to him and I've texted the other guys a few times.

Corbyn grabs my hand and we start walking. "I see you still have my jacket" he smiles looking down at me. I forgot I had it on. "Yeah I thought I'd wear it to cover my face again" I smile up at him. "This time I'm going to walk you to the car and then go take pictures because this time the crowd isn't as big" he says. "Okay sounds good" I smile.

We reach the door and I cover my face with the hoodie and look down and we walk out. My hands still in Corbyn's. Then fans start shouting.

"IS THAT THE SAME GIRL FROM LAST TIME"

"WHO IS THAT"

"ARE YOU GUYS DATING"

"LOOK THEY ARE HOLDING HANDS"

"EWWW DON'T TOUCH HER"

"SHE'S PROBABLY JUST TO HOOK UP WITH"

"HE'S MINE BACK OFF"

We finally make it to the car. Corbyn closes the door behind me and Jonah puts my suitcase in the trunk. The guys go take pictures and sign autographs.

The guys finally come back in the car. "Are you hungry" Jack asks me. "Yes I'm starving" I say. They all laugh.

When we pull up to the restaurant there are no fans. We hurry and go inside. We don't sit by any windows so we can't be seen because we know fans are going to show up.

I sit in between Corbyn and Zach, Jack sits by Zach, Jonah sits by Corbyn, and Daniel sits by Jack.

After we finish eating we get up to leave. Zach pays for us. This time I have to cover my face and Corbyn grabs my hand again. We finally reach the car and get in. We are now heading to the boys house.

~~Daniel's POV~~
I wonder if Emma and Corbyn are dating because I seen them holding hands twice. He hasn't said anything and I don't know why he wouldn't tell us. I guess we will just have to see.

I hope you guys enjoyed this longer chapter. I hope you guys didn't mind that I just fast forwarded to her getting ready to fly out to LA.