Chapter 32

~~Emma's POV~~
I put shampoo in my hair and get under the water and soap runs down my body.

Its been about thirty five minutes and im getting ready to wash my body. Ive just been enjoying the hot water.

All of a sudden i hear somone walk into the bathroom. I peek my head out and see Corby.

"Corbyn what are you doing" i glare at him. "You were in here longer then usual so i thought i would make sure you're okay" he smirks. "Its been five minutes longer then usual, but thank you for checking" i smile. "You're welcome" he smiles. "Ill be out soon, now you get out" i point to the door still covering my body. He turns around and leaves.

I close the curtain completely. All of a sudden i hear the door open again.

"I love you Emma" i hear Corbyns voice. "I love you too Corbyn" i say back then the door closes.

I start washing my body.

I turn off the water and wrap a towel around my hair and body.

I get out and get dressed.

I blow dry my hair and start doing it.

(This is what my hair looks like done)

I brush my teeth.

After brushing my teeth i get my heels on.

(This is my outfit)

(This is my outfit)

I am ready for the date.

I go downstairs and see the guys are still playing.

"I am ready" i start doing poses. Corbyn turns around and smiles. "You look beautiful my love" he walks over and gives me a kiss. "Thank you, go take a shower" i smile. He winks and walks up the stairs.

I go and sit next to Jonah on the couch.

"You look very nice Emma" Jonah gives me a warm smile. "Thank you Jonah" i smile back. "So am i going to be here by myself" he looks at me. "My brother should be coming soon and you can meet him" i reassure him. "Okay good" he smiles.

All of a sudden the door opens and i see it is Noah. I get up and give him a hug.

"Who is this" Noah points behind me. I turn and see Jonah standing behind me.  "His name is Jonah, hes my friend and is also in the band with Corbyn" i smile.

"Hi Noah, nice to meet you" Jonah sticks out his hand.
"Nice to meet you too" Noah excepts his hand shake.
"He is going to stay here with you for awhile when me and Corbyn go on our date" i smile.
"Okay sis, come on bro lets play something" Noah and Jonah walk away.

Corbyn finally walks down the stairs.

"You look so handsome" i look him up and down. "Thank you" he smiles. "We are kind of matching" i give him a kiss. "I know, thats why i did it" he smiles.

We head out to my car and get in

Corbyn puts his hand on my leg and his other hand on the steering wheel.

We finally arrive somewhere.

We walk in and i see everything is glowing.

"Oh my gosh Corbyn i have never mini glow golfed" i smile. "Well there is a first time for everything" he smirks.

We get ready to golf.

"Babe i dont know what to do" i frown. "Watch, ill help you" he comes up behind me and puts his hands around mine. He helps me swing and it makes it in.

"After i go try it yourself" he smiles. He swings and makes it the first try.

I swing and miss. I swing again and it goes in.

Corbyn beats me at mini glow golf.

We head outside and get into the car. I think we are going to go home but he heads in a different direction. I have no idea where we are going.

All of a sudden we stop. Its in the middle of no where. We get out and start walking.

All of a sudden i see a blanket and a picnic basket.

"Awe Corbyn this is so cute" i smile and kiss him. "You deserve the best baby" he kisses me back.

We sit down and start to eat all the stuff he has prepared in the basket.

We start to eat chocolate covered strawberries. I feed him one and he feeds me one.

"Emma i want to ask you something" Corbyn looks at me seriously. "What is it babe" i look at him concernly.  "I was wondering if in a couple months you would like to move in with me and the guys" he looks at me. "Yes, yes Corbyn i would love to" i smile. "Really Emma , are you sure" he asks. "Yes im sure" i hug him and start giving him all kinds of small kisses.

We head back to my house.

We arrive at my house and i unlock the door slowly and walk in. Everyone was alseep so we quietly walked up to my room.

"I cant believe you are going to move in with me in a couple months" Corbyn pulls me in between his legs. "I-cant-either-babe" i say kissing him inbetween every word. "I love you baby girl" he kisses me. "I love you too" i kiss him.

I pull onto the back of his head kissing him. The kiss becoming more passionate the longer it lasts. We pull back and smile at eachother.

I sit on top of his lap. Running my hand through his hair and he's gripping my leg. Our kisses becoming more passionate and deeper every second.

I slighly tug on the bottom of his shirt. I slightly bite his lip as he takes it off. Then i began to take mine off.

We lay down next to eachother and smile. "I love you Corbyn" i smile. "I love you too baby" he smiles back and kisses my forehead. "I cant wait until we move in together" i look over at him. "Its going to be the best feeling to have you with me every day" he smiles.