Chapter 9

~~Jack's POV~~
I wake up and Jonah is already up. I look over and Emma and Corbyn are still sleeping. They look so cute together.  I'm proud of my boy for sticking up for her at the meet and greet. He's going to be all sad because we are back in her hometown and she leaves today and he flies back to LA in a couple days. He better get them digits though.

~~Emma's POV~~
I wake up with Corbyn's arms wrapped around me and I admire his features. His beautiful eyes open and he says good morning.

"I'm sad" I say. "Why are you sad" he says with a concerned face still hugging me. "Because I go home today and won't be able to hangout with you" I say. "Okay so sense you brought that up I have something to talk to you about" he says and I say okay. "I really like you Emma and I really want to get to know you and maybe be more then friends, can I have your number" he asks. "I really like you too, and of course. I then give him my number.

I get up and get ready to go home. After I finish getting ready I tell all the boys bye and give them a hug. I save Corbyn for last and give him a huge hug and he gives me a kiss on my cheek. He walks me outside to my Uber.

I finally arrive at my house. I run inside and hug my mom and dad. Then I run upstairs and give Noah a huge hug. "I missed ya sis" he says. "I missed you too bro" I say. 

I run to my room and FaceTime my bestfriend and tell her all about what happened. She's so happy for me.

Then I jump in the shower for thirty minutes and then change into some fresh clothes.

All of a sudden I get a text from an unknown number.

Unknown- Hey its Corbyn, I miss you already.

E- aww hey Corbyn I miss you too!

C- so I'll be here in town for a couple days before I go back to LA want to hangout the say before I leave?

E- yeah of course I would love to, and why are you staying here?

C- I'm staying to visit a friend

E- is that all you're staying for?😉

C- no also because I want to hangout with you😏

E- awe how sweet well I'm going to bed

C- Okay goodnight sweet dreams

I wake up in the morning and make breakfast.

After I finish making breakfast I wake everyone up to come and eat. After I finish eating I get ready for the day.

This is my outfit that I am wearing today

I then meet up with my bestfriend Sophia at Starbucks. After we get our Starbucks drinks we go to the mall. We get a bunch of new outfits and a pair of new heels. They are really cute.

After we leave the mall we go to the movies.

After we finish the movie we stop by Carl's JR and get something to eat. She tells me she's still in shock about me and Corbyn talking.

~~Sophia's POV~~
I am so in shock about Emma and Corbyn. I wish I would of went maybe I could of hungout with Zach. He's such a cutie and then me and my bestfriend both would of been dating why don't we members. It would of been so cool. She's so lucky but I'm so happy for her. I hope they start dating they would be so cute together. It's so cute how he stood up for her I seen the videos all over the Internet.

After we finish eating me and Emma go back to her house and I spend the night. Man I've missed this girl I haven't spend the night in forever. The last couple days that she was gone seems like it was a month. I really don't know what I would do without her.

After awhile make some popcorn, then lay down and find a movie on Netflix to watch. It should be really fun.