Chapter 20

~~Emma's POV~~
Me and Sophia are going to hangout with Ayla today and Logan is coming over to hangout with the boys. I really like her but we haven't really hungout. She texted me this morning and asked me if we wanted to go to the mall. Corbyn is going to be busy today with music stuff. I am going to take a quick shower and then get ready.

I just finished my shower and Sophia already has on her clothes. Now I'm getting on my clothes.

Me and Sophia are wearing matching rompers but in different colors

Me and Sophia are wearing matching rompers but in different colors. I am wearing the black romper and she's wearing the white romper. I put on white converse.We both just leave out hair down naturally.

"Bye babe we are leaving" I shout. Corbyn walks out and over to me. "Bye babe, have fun, be careful" he gives me a hug.

We walk out and the Uber pulls up. We get in. "What would you do if Elena showed up with Ayla and they didn't tell you" Sophia looked at me. "I don't know but I know for sure I would catch an aditude real fast, I might even tell her why I don't like her" I look back at her seriously. "You know I don't put up with stuff like that and I speak my mind" I continue. Then we arrive to Aylas.

We get out and walk up to her house. Sophia knocks on the door and Ayla opens it. "Hi guys glad you could make it now let's go to the mall" She smiles. We all walk down to her car and get in.

She starts to drive to the mall. "So Elena wanted to hangout today but I already made plans with you and I feel like you guys didn't make a connection at the beach, do you not like her" Ayla looks at me. "Not really no" I look at her. "Why not I think she's chill" She looks at me then the road again. "Because she is flirting with Jonah and Jack and I'm not okay with my friends getting hurt" I say. "What do you mean" She asks. "Like of course I thought all the guys were cute before I met them all but now I only got my eyes on Corbyn and when I first met them all he's the only one I had my eyes on" I say. "Yeah it's not cool to flirt with two guys, especially if they are best friends" Sophia says. "And they aren't just best friends they are like brothers" She continues. "Yeah exactly, when I first met them all I didn't flirt with all of them I gave all my attention to Corbyn, don't get me wrong I love them all but my love for Corbyn is different" I say. "The rest of the guys are my friends and Zach is like my bestfriend" I smile.

"Yeah, so you're just worried about one of your friends getting hurt" Ayla says. "That's exactly what I'm worried about" I say. Then we arrive at the mall. We all get out of the car and walk into the mall.

"I am starving let's get something to eat" Sophia says. "Yes I agree I haven't eatin in all day" I say. "Let's get some pizza" Ayla says and we agree.

We all get a slice of pepperoni pizza. I get a Dr. Pepper, Sophia gets a Coke, and Ayla gets a Root Beer.

After we finished eating we start shopping for heels.

I decided to get some white and gold nike heels. They are really cute and will go with just about anything. 

These are the heels I decided to get

Then I got a really cute dress and some black wedges.

This is the dress and wedges I got

I decided I want to buy Corbyn something so I start looking at the shoes and shirts.

I found him a really nice shirt and some really nice shoes.

Those are the shoes I bought him and the shirt I bought him

After everybody gets what they want we leave the mall.

Ayla drops me and Sophia off at the Why Don't We house.

"Honey I'm home" I say messing around and Corbyn walks out of the room. "What did you get my love" he ask kissing me on my cheek. "I got you a little something" I smile up at him. "Ugh how disgustingly cute" Sophia says and then walks away and I laugh. "Really babe you didn't have to I wanted to see what you got" he smiles back. "Well do you want to see what I got first or what I got you first" I smile. "What you got first" he looks down at the bags.

I pull out my nike heels and show him. "Those are nice I really like them" he smiles. Then I pull out my dress and my wedges and show him. "Man I can't wait to see you in that, you are going to look beautiful" he looks me up and down.

"Thank you, now do you want to see what I got you" I smile. "Yes I do" he waits patiently for me to take out what I got him. I pull out the shirt and show him. "I love it, you know me so well" he smiles and gives me a hug. Then I pull out the shoes. "Do you like them" I ask concerned about what he thinks. "Yes I love them babe thank you" he smiles and puts them on. We walk into the other room and I see Sophia and Zach playing them game.

Zach looks back at me. "Hey Em how was the mall" he focuses back on the game. "It was fun Zach" I sit next to him and watch them play before we get ready to head out for dinner.