Chapter 22

~~ Emma's POV~~
I wake up and Corbyn is already gone. I decided to get dressed for the day. I decide to just put on a black crop top, some high-waisted jean shorts, and some converse.

I walk out and everybody is up and ready. "We've been waiting for you to get up" Sophia says. "Well let's go I'm starving" I say. Everybody walks out to the Uber. Jack gets in, I follow him, and then Zach gets in, then Sophia is the last to get in.

We finally arrive, luckily no fans are around so we walk right in. We all sit down and order.

"So Lucas told me to tell you hi and he misses you" Sophia says. Lucas is my bestfriend back home.
"Awe I'll text him later" I smile.
"Who's Lucas" Zach looks at us.
"He a freaking retard that we call our bestfriend" Sophia rolls her eyes.
"He's my bestfriend from back home, him and Sophia have a weird friendship" I smile.
"What do you mean" Jack asks confused and Zach looks at me.
"They are always arguing with each other but they are still best friends" I explain and then our food arrives.

We just finished eating our breakfast and we leave. "Where should we go next" I ask. "Let's go look at some skateboards" Jack says and I nod in agreement. We get in the Uber.

We just arrived to look at some skateboards. "Do any of you want to come with me across the street for some ice cream" Sophia asks.
"Yeah ill come with you" Zach smiles.
"We will meet you over there after we look at a couple skateboards" I smile and they walk off.

Me and Jack start looking at some skateboards.

"So I have a question for you" Jack says as he looks at a skateboard. "Okay what is it" I look at him. "What do you think about Elena, I'm asking because you are one of my close girl friends and I feel like girls know other girls better then guys do" he continues looking at skateboards. "I don't really like her, I seen her flirting with you and Jonah and I don't want any of my friends getting hurt because she's playing with your emotions" I start to look at skateboards. "I want to get to know her better and she wants to get to know me but I don't know if I want to take that risk, and your opinion really matters to me" he smiles still looking down. "Well if you think it's a good idea to talk to her then do what you think is best, I will support you know matter what" I smile. "You have been one of the most supportive people of mine and Corbyn's relationship so I'll support you and whoever you talk to" I continue. "Okay thank you so much Emma, let's go get some ice cream" he stands up.

We walk across the street and get our ice cream. We find Sophia and Zach and sit down with them.

After we finish our ice cream we head back to the house and wait for 9:30 p.m. to come so we can go to the movies, we decided to see the new Transformers.

It is about 9:20 p.m. so we decide to leave the house and head to the movies.

We just arrived to the movies and we buy two bags of popcorn. We find our seats and sit down. Jack sits first, I sit next to him, then Zach sits next to me, then Sophia sits next to Zach."I'm going to the bathroom before the movie starts" Sophia walk away.

"Hey Em I was wondering what you think about me and Sophia" Zach looks over at me. "I think you guys are cute" I smile at him. "What would you think about us dating" he looks at me and then back to the screen. "I think it would be awesome, both of my best friends dating, what's better than that" I smile at him.

Sophia comes back and sits down next to Zach. The movie starts.

It is about 11:30 p.m. and we are finally leaving. The movie was really good.

We finally arrive to the house. The other guys still aren't back from working with Logan. I think they are helping him write lyrics for him new song but me, Jack, Zach, and Sophia already made plans so they didn't want to just ruin our plans.

I'm really tired so I decide to go to bed. "Goodnight guys, thanks for the awesome day" I smile and walk away.

I get dressed in some shorts and one of Corbyn's t-shirts. I fall asleep without Corbyn besides me.

I feel the bed is being pressed down on one side. I turn over to face the other side of the bed. "It's okay babe it's just me" I hear Corbyn say. "Okay babe come lay down I missed you" I say with my eyes still shut and feel Corbyn lay down next to me. He wraps his arms around me and plays with my hair causing me to fall back asleep immediately in his arms.

I know it's not that long of a chapter. Hope you enjoyed. Do you guys think Zach and Sophia should date? And should I make a book about them? Thanks for all the love and support!