Chapter 25

~~ Emma's POV~~
"Any drama happen well you were visiting" Lucas looks at us.
"Not really any drama just this one girl we don't really like" Sophia looks at him.
"Who do you like, honestly" Lucas looks at her and she rolls her eyes.

"It's just that she was flirting with two of my friends and I don't want them to get hurt" I look at him.
"So what let her have them both, who cares" he looks at me.
"Are you serious" I look at him in disbelief.
"Just because your a player and mess around with like ten different girls" Sophia rolls her eyes.
"And you wish you were one of them, don't you baby girl" Lucas smirks and Sophia scoffs.
"Honestly why are we friends with him" Sophia looks at me.
"Because girls love me" he says and I bust out laughing.
"You are honestly so dumb Lucas, my gosh something is wrong with you" I roll my eyes.

Lucas is a huge flirt, he literally flirts with every living thing. He can be annoying at times but when I really need him he's there for me.

"All right I've got to go guys, I have a date with a beautiful girl" he grins.
"Of course you do" Sophia looks at him.
"Bye Emma I'm glad you're back" he gives me a hug.
"Sophia" he glances at her.
"Lucas" She glares at him and he walks out.

Like I said they have a weird friendship, but they are best friends. Lucas can be hard to get along with. He seems like such a jerk but he really is a good person.

All of a sudden I get a text from Zach.

Z= Zach
E= Emma

Z- Hey Em how was your flight

E- Hey Zach my flight went good, thanks for asking.

Z- I miss my bestfriend already.

Just as I was about to text him back I see Sophia is getting a FaceTime call and it's Zach. She answers the call. "Hey Sophia hey Em" Zach smiles.
"Hi Zach what are you doing" I smile. "Yeah what are you doing" Sophia looks closely at the screen.
"Nothing just chilling, I miss you guys already" he frowns.
"I miss you too Zach" I smiles.

All of a sudden Lucas barges through my door. I look back at him.

"Why are you here what happened" Sophia looks at him. "Turns out I talked to the girl I was going on a date with bestfriend and she wasn't okay with that" he scoffs.

"Who's that" he points to the phone.
"That's Emma's bestfriend Zach" Sophia smirks. Lucas looks over at me and at the phone. He goes and grabs the phone out of Sophia's hand.

"Give me back my phone now Lucas" she yells trying to get the phone back.
"Listen here buddy Emma's my bestfriend" he points his finger at the phone and I hear Zach chuckle.
"According to Em I'm her bestfriend and she's mine" Zach smirks.
"Who is this dude 'Em' nobody even calls you that" Lucas scoffs.
"That's because only I do" Zach grins.
"You're ridiculous Lucas, I'm so sorry" Sophia rolls her eyes and yells into the phone.
I snatched the phone out of Lucas hand, "I have a bestfriend down here and a bestfriend over there, I can have more than one bestfriend Lucas" I roll my eyes at Lucas.
"I understand that Em but I don't think he does" Zach says and I looks back at Lucas.
"Well now he does" I say. I give Sophia back her phone and we continue talking to Zach. Lucas sits on the couch next to us. 

All of a sudden I see Corbyn walk in.
"Hi Corbyn" Sophia smiles and waves.
"Oh hey Sophia" he smiles and gets closer to the phone.
"Okay now who's this dude" Lucas points to the phone.
"My boyfriend Lucas" I slap his arm.
"Hey babe, who's that's" Corbyn smiles and points to Lucas.
"He's my bestfriend from down here" I smile.
"Give me the phone I need to talk to him" Lucas goes to grab the phone.
"No don't let him Sophia" I look at her.
"Let him babe" Corbyn smiles at me.
"Alright babe, but I swear Lucas if y-" I start to say but get cut off.
"I know I know Emma" Lucas grabs the phone and goes into the bathroom. I go to open the door but it's locked.
"Are you serious Lucas" I yell at him through the door.