Chapter 5

~~ Emma's POV~~
Corbyn walks around to my side of the car and opens the door for me. I smile and get out and he shuts the door. He then runs and opens the door to McDonalds. He walks in after me. I order a quarter pounder,with fries, and a Dr. Pepper. Corbyn orders a Big Mac, with fries, and a Dr. Pepper. I take out my wallet to pay but Corbyn pays before I can.

~~ Corbyn's POV~~
Emma takes out her wallet but I pay before she can. Is this girl crazy I'm not going to let her pay. She gave me a dirty look for a second. "What did I do" I ask. "I could of payed, it's the least I could do" She say. "Girl are you crazy I'm not going to let you pay" I say. Then our number gets called and I carry our tray to the table we picked out. We sit across from each other and start eating. "So what do you like to do for fun" I ask. She  finishes the food she has in her mouth a takes a drink of her pop. "I like to sing, I like skating, I also enjoy playing video games" She say. Oh my gosh can she be anymore perfect I think. "I love singing obviously, but I also enjoy skating, what kind of video games do you play" I ask. "I play NBA 2k17, that's mostly it but I like some other games" She says. "I love that game" I say.

We get up to leave. I open her door for her then get in. "I just want you to know I would totally beat you in a game of NBA" She says. "Oh gosh you're so funny, nice try though" I say cracking up. I am laughing so hard. I put my hand down and I land on her upper leg. I just move my hand away slowly.

~~Emma's POV~~
Corbyn is laughing so hard then his hand lands on the upper part of my leg, he just removes his hand slowly. "I totally would" I say trying to not make things awkward. "Girl you wish" he says. We finally get here. He comes and opens my door and I say thank you. We then walk towards the door. We both reach for the handle and our hands touch, I felt sparks throughout my whole body. I let him open the door.

~~ Corbyn's POV~~
I got to open the door and so does Emma. Our hands touch and I get butterflies in my stomach. She let's me open the door. "Come on let's talk to the boys" I say. "I'll meet up with you, I'm going to the bathroom" She says. Okay I said and walk to the boys.

"How's it going" the boys ask. "Pretty good, she's perfect, but sometimes it gets awkward" I say. "Why what happens" Daniel asks. "Well we almost kissed on accident, then I touched her leg and removed my hand slowly, then our hands just touched outside" I say. "Oh yeah that's pretty awkward, so is she coming to the performance" Zach asks. "No she doesn't have a ticket" I say frowning. "Dang and we don't have any extra,maybe she can win one for next time" Jack says. Yeah I say then Emma walks up to us.

~~Emma's POV~~
I walk up to Corbyn. "HI Emma" all the boys say. Hi guys I say back. I look at my phone and see its almost time for their performance. "It's almost time for your performance are you guys ready" I ask. They all say yes.

It's been thirty minutes and it's time for them to perform. I give Corbyn a huge hug and thank him for hanging out with me all day. "You're welcome try to get a ticket for out next show" he winked and me then walked away.

~~ Corbyn's POV~~
Me and Emma hug and say goodbye. Man I hate to leave her. I really want her to watch me perform. It's time to go on and I can't do anything about Emma so I go onstage.