Chapter 2

~~Emma's POV~~
I seen the boys and without thinking I immediately just walk straight up to them. They all say hi with a smile on their faces. I say hi I'm Emma so awkwardly and ask Jack if I can have a hug and he says of course, so we hug and it was such a good hug. Then Zach hugged me and I didn't even ask him for a hug, I am so happy right now. Me and Daniel gave me a quick hug. Jonah gave me a hug. Then Corbyn hugged me, his was defiantly the best hug, he is so cute.

~~Corbyn's POV~~
Basically we hangout with all of our fans of course but we get to pick one person we hangout with the most before our show and I think I'm going to pick Emma. Emma seems like a really chill girl and I want to get to know her. "Boys I think I want Emma to be the one I hangout with all day" I say.  "Are you sure way more people are coming that you can choose" Daniel says. "Yeah I'm sure" I say. "You like her don't you" Jack says laughing. I start blushing "I barley know her" I say. "Whatever you say, you better go tell her you pick her" the guys say. I walk to Emma to ask her if she wants to hangout with me all day.

~~Emma's POV~~
I seen Corbyn is walking towards me and I'm getting really nervous. "Hey Emma do want to be the person I hangout with all day" he asks. "Yeah of course" I say with excitement in my voice. We start to walk towards the other boys and our hands touch, I get butterflies in my stomach and I look up at him and see he's blushing.

~~Corbyn's POV~~
Emma said of course when I asked her to hangout with me all day. We start to walk over to the boys when we accidentally touch hands, I feel myself start to blush and I'm sure she became nervous. We finally reached the guys. "This is Emma I'm sure you guys remember her from earlier, she's the one this is going to hangout with me all day" I say. "Yeah we remember her, congratulations Emma we still haven't picked who we are going to hangout with yet so you must be special" Jack says. I look at him like really dude and Emma starts to blush.

~~Emma's POV~~
"Yeah we remember her,  congratulations Emma we still haven't picked who we are going to hangout with yet so you must be special" Jack says.  I start to blush like crazy.