I.H.E.

CHARACTER

Ynabellia Rane Shineree/ Darkenwood

Arrow Dark Bloodymist

Rain Cloudine Shadows

Fayra Ashburn

Mavis Shineree

Kylle Ziethre Shadows

Klein Zero Shadows

Rayn Claudeen Shadows

Isabella Darkenwoods

Drake Harisson

Goldiara Shineree

  This story is work out of fiction by the author herself . All names or people (living or dead), places, or incidents are just made by the author's crazy and imaginative mind. If ever the story outline has its same plots or any other matter as the other stories it is just coincidental. The author knows what plagiarism is, so you should know also.

In Her Eyes

   We , humans, live in one world. But are we the only ones living here?

   They say love is the strongest force not the gravity. But is love that strong to join two different worlds together?

  If you are in my situation, would you still continue living in a world that you thought is that peaceful?

  What if there is lots of beliefs, would you believe in destiny or the professy?

  What if you needed a new home? So you searched for it then found a wonderful place to live in.

   In the middle of the mountains.There is a city, a city that you never thought would ever exist there.Where only few knows about it, but you could only go and find the right direction if someone invites you there.

   You find it really interesting and new to your taste.Is it?? All you need is provided by the city; Food, job, and home.

   But what if one day you discover that ones you enter that place there is no going out?? What if the people around you are not the people you think they are??

   Will you regret on deciding to live there?? Would you wanted to leave??

   What if you meet him?? Him who has a high position there that could let you leave?? Will you feel relief or something else??

   Could yoh ever leave the place?? Alive??................................................Or dead??...

   What if that place will help you find who you really are?? Where you came from? Who's your real parents?...

   What would happen to you?

   Can you survive?? Can you still get out of there when you have the chance?? Or will you choose to stay?? Where could you find the truth?? Or does everything you know are real???

........ "The truth could only be seen in one place.........

..................And it is ....................................................

...............................IN HER EYES."..............................

    -Arrow Dark Bloodymist

Date started: June 14, 2017

Date finished: __•__•__

Title: In Her Eyes

Language: pure English ;-)   (There's nothing wrong in trying right?)

Genre: Vampire/ Romance

author: ❤❤❤I.T.❤❤❤