19

His POV

We are now heading to the school but it pretty seems like it is really hidden so that our kind won't really be exposed.

The three of us are riding this kind of car that does not need wheels at all. It uses antigravitational force for it to fly at least 10 meters above the ground.

I should visit tye mortal world often.

It is still early when we arrived, the sun does not rise from its sleep yet.

I can hear heartbeats from.not so far, so there are humans in here.

The place is fuggy and on top of the mountain in the east, no humans will probably notice this kind of school, where all the types of vampires and humans coexist.

But I think there is still a flaw in their system, probably vampires are more dominant here.

We enetered the gate and there is the sign.

"Moonlight University? How boring is that?" Drake asked.

"Don't act as if you're not a Prince." I hissed. He jusy shrug his shoulders.

"C'mon Arrow stop acting like a good crown prince your father will not hear any news from here, he thought that you are planning to learn the human's way of leaving not like coexisting." Colton said.

"We are here now, your Highnesses."The driver said.

"Thank you." I said as I got out of the car. So this is where I need to be in for four years?

"This way your highnesses." The lady said and we entered a modern designed office where a lady that looked like a hybrid of Speed and strength user and technobite like Drake.

"Good morning your highnesses, Welcome to Moonlight University. We are in delight because you enrolled here, this is a rare opportunity to serve your kinds' Royalties." She said and bowed her head.

"The pleasure is ours, when can we visit around?" I said.

"Anytime, if you want to, I would let to have you some company from our Proffesors." She said and smiled. If I'm going to guess she will be about 50 years old.

"Thank you but we can handle it, what time os the welcoming program?" Drake said.

"About an hour. We will just call your presence there, if you need some help feel free  to ask for anything. Prince Arrow, if you will let me, may I have a word with you?" She asked.

"Of course." After saying it in a split second Drake and Colton are gone in a flash.

"As we all know, this school brings peace as far as we want. All four kinds including half of my kind is here. If you are troubled on having black mist users I cannot give any favor that will be unfair to them. Especially the Royals." She said and faced me.

"Royals?" I asked.

"Yes, the Shadow Clan. There are three siblings here but one is not a vampire. She was adopted, that's what I heard." She said.

"Are there Mind users left?" I asked, I still remember how Ynabellia's eyes flicks the color of gold, is it possible that she is one them?

"No purebloods left nor half your highness. Only the ones that has at least quarter. They the ones who escaped the island before the attack but there will be no war in this school if you worry about that, all have given their words and have a blood treaty if they didn't follow the rules or we suspect some unwanted activities they will be punished or we will investigate first." She said and smiled.