36

Her POV
I was staring in the wall of this room for a while now, I just wish that everything is alright already.

Arrow was talking to the council members together with Fayra, they are going to decide what will happen next.
I always dreamed of walking to the aisle while my future husband was waiting for me, but I cannot afford to see the man I love waiting for someone else in the aisle.

I got up to take some walk outside but I was greeted by little Cobie who has his mother's joyful smile.

"Hi, Cobie" I greeted.

I saw him looking at nothing in particular in the forest. I saw a silhouette of something moving there, what is that? Or who was that?

"Rain." I jolted in surprise when someone touched my shoulders, I turned around and saw Drake looking at me with a confused look.

"Drake." I said as I looked at him, he wears this sad emotion that I can sense, what's the matter?

"Uncle Drake, can I go to the forest? " Cobie asked while pulling Drake's coat.

"Why? It's dangerous for you out there." Drake said and held Cobie in his arms. I just stood there looking at the both of them. Drake will be a good father to his children, I've been with him for years but why did I forget how to love him?

"I think I saw King grandpa there." he said as he pointed out one tree. I looked at the innocent boy and I can feel that he is telling the truth, but the king, he is already dead.

"Cobie, I think your mom is looking for you already." I said as I go closer to them.

"I don't want to go inside yet, Auntie Rain." He said as he pouts his red lips, girls will probably cry for this kid.

"I think she has cookies." I said and I saw how his eyes glistened in joy and Drake puts him down, then he ran into the palace.

"What is it, Rain?" Drake said as I stare at the forest Cobie is pointing at.

"Someone is here a while ago. But I don't know who or what he or she is." I said and feels the strength grew to me as I changed my abilities.

I ran towards the forest and I can sense that Drake is following me but I just ignored it and continued.

I can feel a strange presence as I ran towards nowhere but the farther I am from the palace the more I can feel his presence.

I stopped in my tracks when I reached a dark part of the forest, I don't know where I am now. But based on the description I always hear, I am in the Devil's forest.

The ambiance of this place is bothering, I can sense a lot of unseen presence here, but most of them are black magic users, just like what I am.

"Rain, we should go back." Drake said from behind me but I shook my head.

"We need to know who's the man that Cobie saw." I said as I continued to walk slowly. I closed my eyes and feel all the warm blood circulating at me, I can feel as if I am lighter as a feather as I return into my human self.

I've never done this before again, I feel as if I am back to my old self, I looked at Drake and saw him staring at me with awe.

"You look better on that." he said and I just smiled at him, I walked towards the forest and saw all dried trees with no leaves at all, I see all the things so scary and mysterious but I am not bothered anymore.

"I know you saw us. We are here to talk peacefully." I said as I continued walking.

"Rain, I think we should go back, now. There is only the two of us here." He said as he held my arm.