29

Her POV

I can feel tears that are falling from my eyes. I can see how painful Kylle is feeling right now.

I already shouted too much that my throat feels soar and I cannot stop myself on talking to him but he never listened.

"No!!!!" I said as the roof from above him slowly goes to the side and he started to get burned. I can hear his shouts of pain but I feel light headed, he's the only one who helped me althrough the days that I needed help and guidance. He treated me as if I was his real sister.

"No!!!! Kylle!!!" I said na I can feel myself change into a black magic user and I can feel the strange feeling in my stomach, I can feel this hot liquid rising up.

"Kylle!!" I shouted but this time my voice... I don't know what's happening, I cannot control myself anymore.

The next thing I know? I lost control, I turned into a monster I didn't wanted to be.

I think my eyes already changed from white into all black and my irises turned into a darker color of gray with the flecks of silver.

It happened before and I thought it will not happen again but it did...

His POV

Shocked, speechless and frozen into spot...

That's what all of our reaction is when Rain turned into something we never knew that existed. Maybe the rumors are all just lies. She's not powerless.

She easily removed the custom made handcuffs to stop their power and she pushed the guards that flew away and hitted the walls and made it crack into big lines that is visible to us all.

She started running towards the first son of the Shadow Clan but I...

In a flash of a second I am already in her side and I pull her away from the sunlight and I felt how strong she is.

"Calm down, Rain. They will not hurt you, I promise." I whispered while embracing her in my arms. I know how it feels to lose someone and I know it will break her apart.

"No!!!! Kylle!! Let me go, Arrow!!" She said, all gasped in the way she called me by my first name except me and Ezra. I know I let her call me by my first name, atleast she remembered.

"Calm d-down, Rain... I-I'll al-lways... L-love..y-you... N-no matter, w-w-what happ-pens.." Those are the last words that the First Son of the Shadow clan said before he turned into ashes.

"No!! Kylle..." I let her go and she runs towards where Kylle's ashes are but I didn't let her, I used my ice to block her way and I heard her sobs while holding the wall made out ice.

"Why?? Why us? Why not the real enemy??" She whispered.

The roof is still opened but she cannot pass it because she might burn as well.

"Accept my offer and I shall spare your other brother." I said.

"I will never believe you!!" She said and turned to me and I saw tears that keeps on rolling in her pale cheeks.

"Rain, please. It is for the better, we can have a peace treaty, a blood treaty if you wanted to." I said, a blood treaty is a deal which you will have a ritual and once one of the members in the deal does not follow he or she will die because of the blood in his or her veins that is formed by the ritual.

"Never!!!!"She said and all gasped once again when the whole place darkened.

"An eclipse!!" The guard shouted from the other side of the wall and I melted it and saw the sky turned red and how the moon covered the sun.