I felt arms carying me like I am a newly wed bride. I felt the breeze of the wind that touches my skin. I tried to open my eyes but I can't because of the wind blowing so strong that hurts my eyes when I tried to.

I heard a sound of a door opening and I feel a warm air touch my cold skin, God that was comfortable.

"What are you.. O my god what happened to Yna?!?" I heard my moms voice, seems like she knows who my hero is.

I want to know who it is but my body is too tired to do so.

"I need to go before she see's me." I heard a familiar but very emotionless voice.

"Thanks dear." I heard my mom.

The man lays me in my bed gently and all turn to silence. But before drifting to sleep I felt someone kissed my forehead and whisper something I didn't have time to understand because I am consumed with tiredness.

...I'm sorry Yna...

.....

I saw a crying child in the middle of the forest. She is wearing this white dress but she's pretty soaked up with water. Who is she? I walked closer but I can't see her face because she covered it with her knees.

"Hey, are you lost?" I asked.

"Mommy..." I know thay voice is really familiar to me , but I can't remember when did I heard it.

"Don't be afraid I'm with you. No one will hurt you
" I tried to touch her but I can't. Is she a ghost or something?

"I wanna go home..." I heard her whisper.

"Me either" I said and sit beside her.

I noticed that she is holding something while crying, I don't know what it is but I saw a gold shining from it.

"Mavis!" I heard it again.

The cloaked man's voice, when I was about to cover my ears I saw the girl did the same.

She can hear him? Is she Mavis?

"Stay away from me." I heard the girl whispered.

"I won't hurt you Mavis, I promise." Who would believe someone wearing a black cloak, with evil dark gray eyes and a creepy smile?

"I'm warning you." the girl beside me said though she cannot see the man in front of us. I know they can't see me but I'm pretty worried for the girl's life.

"Hmmm...We'll see about that!!" I saw the man raised his hands and dark colored mists came out of it and goes to the girls direction.

"No!!" I shouted but stopped because of what I saw.

...gold eyes...

All the mist vanished and the man turned into dusts...

I'm thankful the girl is safe but, the thing that bothers me is..

The girl who I think is Mavis has this gold eyes and
...fangs.

I sit up from my bed and massage my forehead, my dreams are getting weirder and weirder.

Who is this Mavis girl? Why does the girl have gold eyes and fangs?

Is she kind of a vampire or a wolf thingy?? Pfftt..impossible..

I saw the clock and it is already 5:00 in the morning, it is already friday and also Drakes burial...

I don't know what would happen after this, if everything is going back to normal. But nothing is going back because he is already gone.