18

Days turn weeks, weeks into Months, months into years, years turns to a decades and decades turns into centuries .

I never thought that when she left this world will be this dark.

So she and the moon are connected? Senior Albina said that the moon didn't really died it will not be visible in this world.

But it is a good thing because we never lose our control.

Lot's changed. Everything did.

Fayra tried her best to persuade my father in getting me married to her but fails.

The moon is one of the source of our strenght. And without it, we cannot get married because it will give us this different strenght.

A century had passed and here I am staring in the dark water of the falls where I saw her.

Her body is also here, I formed the rocks to have a cave inside where the water falls.

She is inside a rock tomb.

I never let anyone knew about where her body is, beside from my brother and her friends.

Lacy and Jacob got killed in the chaos as well.

I hold the paper she written for me, I visited the house when I was upset and I found this.

I already read this lines a thousand times and memorized it 'till forever. But I cannot help it.

Dear Arrow,

I'm sorry if I became a burden to you, I hope you'll be happy with the life you'll have. I know that you will be a great king.

Take care and always smile, though I never really saw that often. Does reincarnation exists? And if does I hope that in my next life I'll never meet you again.

I don't wanted to repeat the mistake of being a problem to you. I hope you'll have a wonderful life. I wish I could give still see those red eyes of yours with so much joy and happiness.

I even dreamed of being with you, always. Carrying our own children and having a simple life. I don't want a chaos and a warful world.

I know you will not have the chance to read this, but always remember that mate or not. I will love you, always. 'till death takes my breath away.

  I always stayed in this part of the forest where I can be close to her but I have some duties to do.

My evil father wanted me to marry Fayra and he thought of finding someone who is gifted that can bring back the moon.

Senior Albina told him that Ynabellia might have reincarnate. That's why he had an idea by sending almost thousand of vampires accross the mortal world to find her.

Not to let her be with me but to just make her a prisoner. I even wish they will not find her.

But I have my own mission of mine, Senior Albina told me that I am the only one that can tell who she is today.

And I am going to the mortal World again. I've searched for almost 9 decades now but I failed.

I cannot see her in any of the mortals I came to pass by.

But I've been thinking idmf she is not dead yet and shr is kmjust waiting for me right under me.

But I stopped that idea a long time ago, if she is alive she would have came to me.

Or did she died a human? Or a vampire?

"Uncle!!" I heard a silly voice right after I entered my house.