15

She started to run and throw fireballs in my direction.

What do you expect from a human like me to do in situations like this?

Well I just run for my life away from her.

I looked back at her but she was not there anymore. Figures.

When I slowly face my front which actually feels as if I was going to face my death already. Is this my end?

I just closed my eyes and duck my whole body.

No wonder the fire is too big to try and stay away from it because I felt burning pain in my shoulders.

I looked at the audience and I saw him... He is staring in this direction but I realized he is not staring at me but with his fiance.

What do I expect? I am just a human.

Even before I got up another hot thing touch the soft skin in my legs.

I screamed in pain but it seems like no one could hear it. I looked everywhere but no one seems to find this fight interesting because every single person starts to have their attention with anything around them except us.

I looked at him, hoping that he will at least support or show he actually cared but all I saw is his back.

He is starting to walk away. I felt tears flowing freely, not just because of the pain that I am feeling physically but as well as the emotions that is distracting me.

I tried all my best to stand but I felt someone just stepped above my wounded leg.

I screamed, I'm scared. Not for myself but for him. If I die he dies as well.

I whimpered as I felt she is gripping my hands, tight like she wanted my hands to split away from my arms.

"Now human, are you still going to flirt with my fiancee? Better not if you are smart." She said and all I had done is scream as she twist my hands.

"Stop!!!! Please!!Stop!!" I said as hot liquid from my eyes started overflowing from the spring of tears.

"Oh does this hurt? Ha then better stay away from him because he is mine!!" She shouted right in front of my face while pulling my hair with her other hand.

"He's all yours!!! I have nothing to do with him anyway!!" I saud between my sobs.

"Better be, because if you won't, I will not hesitate to do this!" She said in gritted teeth and kicked me in my sides.

Does pain has its limitation? If it does, I think I am already crossing the boundaries of it.

I think I just broke a rib. I closed my eyes, and just let the pain be felt by myself.

Few minutes passed and I just opened my eyes when I heard someone shouting.

"Yna!!!" I saw as Drey tries his best to go in this direction but all the teacher s and staff of the school is stopping him.

Even with a far direction I could see his dark red eyes with some violet lines. His veins in his neck is now visible.

"Drey..." I whispered with my tired voice.

"Ooh...someones playing the knight role. Funny because he ia just wasting his time trying to risk his life for a worthless human." She said and lets go.

She started walking away, I can see her heels as it makes the sound out of the silence that is almost consuming me.

I clenched my fist into a ball after hearing those words, am I that worthless?