37

His POV

The mess was cleaned up in and out of the castle, the guests and all the assistant of the palace was now guarded by my guards. But Senior Albina's last words are still repeating inside my head.

What does she mean? What did she tried to do?

My mind became peaceful as I remembered the event after that. Rane. We kissed.

But no other kiss, I never felt the same with other woman... Yna.

I know I should have felt as if I am betraying her, but I don't.

I was cut off of my thoughts when I felt a tap on my shoulders and I faced the serious face of Senior Ashburn, he is looking at me with command as if he has the higher position than I have.

"How may I help you, Senior Ashburn?" I asked politely.

"The full moon is until this midnight, I guess we should schedule your claiming with my daughter before it is gone. And please, do train your royal blooded guards, I think they are already weaker than I am." he said harshly and walks away without proper farewell.

I just shook my head and walked out of the palace and run towards the water falls. I was hugged with the familiar misty air, and I can feel the peacefulness it always brought to me whenever my mind is troubled.

I never entered the cave eversince I made it and put her remains there. I just look at the water falling from the rocks as the moon shines over it. I guess, she is back.

The moon is back in Bloodstain so she is actually here. But, why can't I find her?

I closed my eyes and feel the tears that are forming already within my waterlines, I wanted not to make it fall, but I can't.

I have to claim Fayra to show that I am a responsible King, but in this I will hurt the lady I cherished.

I touched my lips as if I am still feeling her lips touching it, with closed eyes, I tried to remember how we met, it is a short span of time but it is all worth it.

But I am not at worth at all, pain is all that I gave her. I opened my eyes and I saw her standing in front me.

Am I that into her that I actually visualize her standing right in front of me?

"They are waiting for you, they called me to get you to go there." she spoke with this cold tone.

"I thought I was halluscinating, but you are actually real." I said.

"Everything seems to be so real, while it's not. Go, they are waiting for you. It is near midnight." she said emotionlessly.

"I know you are avoiding to talk to me, after the kiss that we had, you ran away." I was trying to say anything but I stopped when she shook her head.

"This thing that we have does not exist in this world, or this period of time, or will never be at all." she said as she looks away.

"Rane, you know that I have..." then she cut me off.

"I know, you always do. You always choose the kingdom over me, Arrow. Go ahead and face the world you choose to be in, to be without me." she said. I tried to walk to her direction but she stepped back.

"Rane... I'm sorry." I whispered and ran away, why does it feel like I have always turned my back on her?

I closed my eyes and ran even faster, I stopped when I cannot take it anymore, this time I didn't stopped myself from crying, I let it be.

I punched a tree near me as I feel the pain inside my chest, for more than once I hurt her once more, just like what I did to you, Yna. Why?

Why am I always like this with all the woman I really loved? To those who loved me like I never expected to.