His POV

I've been disturbed by that transferee's presence eversince, she never left  my mind. Who is she? Is she...impossible.

Why is her scent so sweet? Why can't I stop myself on thinking about her? Seeing her for the first time in that forest really made a big effect on me. But she is just a human, a weakling. She cannot even keep up with us. But how is she related to the Darkenwoods? Is she the daughter of the princes? If so, then she will be...

No!! I don't wanted to have a queen like her.

But seeing those eyes, they're like thousands of gem I cannot replace. What is with this human that attracts me to her?

That day that I stared with her, there is some sort of golden color that flickered in her eyes. Is she ...impossible, they are all dead.

The day that she almost died made my chest heavy that feels like I'm gonna die. I sucked the venom that damn vampire gave her. She lost lots of blood and I feel worried about her.

I run as fast as I could when I smelled her blood in the air, I could even hear her thoughts sometimes and vice versa. I can't accept that she will be my...mate.

I've research that we can break the bound by refusing to be the mate. But when I confronted her and saw those eyes, all my thoughts and plans vanished.

I'm now here in the penthouse we have near the mist forest where I first saw her. I remember her name, Ynabellia Rane. I don't know why but everytime I say those words I feel that I just said the best word ever.

I hide here everytime because my dad always wanted me to go with Fayra, she is annoying but as an heir to the thrown I just stayed quiet and just let her be.

And also the full moon is up, because I've been longing for my mate's blood or venom I cannot control myself that's why I chained myself. I can kill hundreds of humans, this thurst caused a lot of trouble even for my dad.

I can feel my dry throat and fangs that are itching to bite any neck by now.

...please someone help me...

There it is again, her voice. I think she is in trouble. And what is this, I smelled some black magic users.

...help ...me..

I don't know why but when I heard her voice that seems to be hopeless I easily broke the chains using my both hands and run to her house's direction.

Though I'm still far I saw many vampires trying to get in, I lost my crave for blood because of the thought of her in danger.

I run to her door and kicked it open, I heard her thoughts from up stairs and run there. I saw an open door and saw someone I didn't expect to meet.

"I found you." he whispered. I know him, he is the one who killed my mom.

"And I found you as well." I said, he turn around and saw me standing a meter away from him.

"Long time no see, Prince Arrow." He said.

"Let go of her." I greeted my teeth because of the enraging anger within me.

"And why would I?" he asked while making his smoke more tighter in her neck.

"Stop!!!" I can feel the flames started to grow from my whole body as I stare at him full of anger.

"Tsk tsk tsk, don't tell me she's..." I didn't let him finish his sentence because I already struggle him using my left fist, he flew away and I heard a crashing sound of glasses, I run as fast as I could to catch her.