33

His POV

I ran towards the falls where my mates body stays. The place still has its beauty though the atmosphete for me brings sadness.

I was stopped with my thoughts when the burning sensation came back.

I was about to put my arms in the water when I gelt mysekf flying accross the falls until I crashed into the rocks.

Damn, this arm is not really helping now.

I looked at the men who throw me away and was shock to see who it is.

There standing in front of me was no other than Kaiden,  the strongest black magic user vampire.  He lived for centuries and trained and won against a thousand war.

His palace is just near,  no wonder the news already mafe its way to him.

"Prince Arrow, its nice to see you here. "He said while glaring at me, which looks like he is ready to kill me anytime.

"Kaiden,  what brings you here to my lovely kingdom? " I said and I can see how his eyes got darker in anger and flew in a flash towards me.

"How dare you lay your filty hands to my little Saide?" He said while holding my neck and is shoving my against the rock.

"Well,  she attacked us first. " I said and I can feel something crawling up my feet and I was utterly shocked when I saw his shadow clenching my whole body as if tearing me into two.

"Where is she!?! " He said in gritted teeth.

"She's dead. " I said while choking in the need of air.

"What!?!  Saiden...  I will kill you,  I will kill you together with your whole kingdom!!!" He said and used his other hands to release the same liqiud Saiden used to me.

"Kaiden! Don't you even dare hurt him or I will have no other choice but to kill you! " I saw Rain standing right behind Kaiden while holding a sword.

"Hmmm, Rain Shadows. Can you even hurt me at least? " He said and lets go of me.

"I said leave him alone. " Rain said., I can see how all of her whole eyes turns into pitch black.

"I can sense strong powers from you,  but that will all be put to waste.  Because I'm stronger than you!! " He said and his eyes turns black as well while black veins grew around his face.

"I'm not afraid of you!! " Rain said and in a flash I saw her already attacking him in blazing speed.  How come she moves so fast like my kind or even faster?

He fights against her like a pro whom he really is.  But Rain is too fast that he cannot even dodge her attacks.

But I was stopped when I heard her groan in pain when he punch her in the stomach.

"Still weak,  Shadows are just slaves to me. " He said and made a black fire and throws it to my direction.

I was about to move away but I felt as if my feet was being held by something and I saw his shadow holding my feet in place.

"No!!!! " I heard Rain shouted and I just closed my eyes.

I heard some sound that made me open my eyes again.  I saw Rain, right in front of me but was holding a shield which looks like the ones that Technobites have. Where did she got thise from?

I looked around and I saw Kaiden looking shocked while looking at Rain.  Her back was facing me that's why I cannot see what is going on.

"H-how?  You're... " Kaiden said.