24

I can feel something in my body that I never felt before. I can hear my heart beats faster than it ever did before. What's happening to me?

I felt something inside me that wants to get out. I can feel how painful the sensation is that started to move from my stomach to my chest and to my head.

I also feel how sweat forms in my forehead and how it drifts down like flowing river. I can't breathe easily that's why I can hear how I struggle for air but I cannot even open my eyes. What's happening to me? Am I going to die?

Then all of a sudden I felt a hand grift my own, then all pain started to subside. I tried to open my eyes but I closed them again because of the bright light in front of me.

"W-where am I?" I asked, I cannot see clearly who am I talking to but I'm sure they are familiar to me.

"It's okay Rain, we're here." I felt someone embraced me.

"I thought I'm going to lose you." Kylle's voice trembles as he talk but I couldn't care less because my vision are still wavy and is a cloudy kind of vision.

"Kylle, my eyes, I can't see clearly." I said and I felt him remove something then I saw his shocked looking expression.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he looks away and thinks for a second.

"Klein!!" He shouted in a second I feel a new presence in the room and the smoke appeared right on the side of Kylle then Klein appeared.

"What??"He asked and I saw how Kylle pointed me and how Klein followed the direction and the same expresion was visible to his face as well.

"What's going on? Why do both of you look liked you've seen a ghost?" I said and tried to stand up but I felt the metal I'm trying to get support from, bended. What the heck??

"I can't believe it. Is this possible?" Klein said as he looks at Kylle who just shrugged his shoulders and looks at some direction which shows he is thinking.

"Did they bitten her as well?" Klein said.

"Bitten?" I asked.

"Let's talk outside, stay here." He said.

But I feel like washing my face so I walked to the bathroom but was shocked when I saw my eyes. Red.

Bloody red like the Royal bloods of Speed and Stregth users.

How? Why? Who did this?

I just looked at my eyes and I can remember someone from.them.

...Arrow...

I whispered. I wish I could tell you, but I know you won't easily believe me, especially I am one of the kinds you thought killed me.

...Yna? We still have the connection? Then why can't you talk to me when you're with me?...

I hear his thoughts in my mind and I just closed my eyes to fought the urge to tell him the truth but as I struggle I can feel my tears flowing freely from my eyes.

I'm alive and you are in danger. Maybe he shouldn't know because it can put him into a bigger problem but I know I can trust him, he is my mate. But now is not the right time.

...Wait for me...

I said, now that I'm a vampire I can easily use our bond compare when I was still a human but how did I turned into this?

I'm a hybrid of the two kinds of vampires? Is that even possible?

I heard a knock on my door and I just closed my eyes. Maybe I can control both of them and make it hide.