32

Her POV

 I can't feel anything, I felt numb right now. I can see clearly with my two eyes, as everything turns to chaos.

Am I going to die? My eyes are open and I can see the worried face of my mate but I cannot do anything.

He embraced me in his arms, can I at least cry because this might be the last time I can hug him?

Seconds past and it feels like I am like a drained river and as lifeless as a ghost. I can't let my mind drift into a heavy sleep, I might not wake up ever again

When the time was almost up, and I was about to fall the deepest sleep I ever felt.

Something warm, reached my throat. What's this?

  It taste sweet as if I reached heaven.

What is this? I asked myself again.

"Silence!!!" I heard someone shouted but still I just ignored it and indulge the liquid in my throat. Blood.

But who's blood taste this sweet?

I felt this strange yet familiar energy in me, I opened my eyes wider and got up and breathed air.

"Rain.." I felt Arrow embraced me tight and I look to my surroundings and we are still here.

"What does this mean?!?" the King shouted once more.

"It is a mis..." Fayra said but was interrupted by a loud bang of explosion that shaked the wholr place.

"We are under attack!!!" a guard shouted and everyone moved from directions to directions to escape but stopped when we felt another explosion.

"We have to go!! Take Rain to a safe place." Drake said and Arrow followed.

He took me in his arms and run somewhere.

Later on I realized that he brought me to my room.

"You need to stay here." He said as he lays me down in my bed.

"N-no.." I said and tried to stand up but he stops me.

"I'll be back. I promise." he said and runs away in a flash.

I closed my eyes and feel dizy a bit.

...Bella...

I felt pain just hearing the imposter's name from him.

So he left me to save her?

A tear escaped my eyes as I looked outside, he stil cares for her, ha?

The beautiful morning sky turned into a dark clouded sky with the smoke of burning trees and all.

How can they stop this chaos? When would this chaos stop?

I got up and transform to my dark form.

I used my smoke travelling power and go to the yard. I some guard fighting against some other vampires that are dark ones. Like me.

I saw lot of dead guards and man in black cloaks.

What's going on?

"Momma!!!" I heard a voice from somewhere and followed it.

"Run, Coby!!"I heard Ezra's voice and I followed it.

I saw one of our kind and saw that he was about to throw a dark smoke that can easily kill a child when I run towards him and closed my eyes. I will sacrifice my life just for someone so innocent. How can people kill a child?