Now we are in vampire  history, nice. I really love history. Add some sarcasm there, well it is not that bad except that almost all your classmates are already asleep.

"Hey ,listen Yna. Mr. Tan maybe is a little bit boring but his lessons are amazing." Ezra whispered. Well we are seatmates here.

"Okay next in our lesson is about the Lady of Bloody Dessert by anonymous." He said while writing the title and author in the white board. Well I hope I don't driff to sleep in my first day in this subject.

"This is interesting" Ezra whispered while excitement is visible in her tone.

"They say that she is one of the most powerful vampire ever that lived in our world. She have all the abilities of the 4 kinds of creatures lurking in this world." He said than writes something in the board.

"4 creatures?" I asked Ezra.

"Humans, Strength and Speed Users, Black Magic users, mind users also known as the gold ones. But the lattest one is already extinct they say. While the black magic users are in the mortal world, killing and getting ready to attack Bloodstained Shallow. Oh and the technobites, they are not actually counted because they are genetically engineered vampires but the creepy thing is it is in the book even before they are invented or created" She said while writing down some notes, well she is really not a fan of multi-tasking, is she?

"And who is she?" I asked pointing at the picture that Mr. Tan just posted while we are talking.

"Oh, that? She is the girl pertained in the Lady of Bloody Dessert, well according to the books I read about myths, she is a Unison Vampire. It says that she can and will unite the 2 worlds, mortal world and immortal world also known as Bloodstained Shallow, in the time she is born." she said while I am also taking notes.

"Is she still alive?" I asked.

"Chill Yna, it is just a myth made by a human or a vampire. But the thing is, you look exactly like her. If your hair will be dyed." she said while looking at me.

"I'm a human, remember?" I said at a matter of a fact tone.

"The books didn't tell if she is born or made." she said.

"A myth is a myth Ezra, and I'm a human, period " I said while looking at her .

"If that's what you say." she just shrug her shoulders then continued taking down notes and so do I.

"This is Lady of Bloody Dessert, the book about this myth was never been finished by its author. Some says that he or she is killed because some villagers thought he or she was insane and burned him or her to death. The girl was never given a name but there is a sketch of her. The colors of this picture is actually made out of extinct wild flowers and leaves." our teacher continued.

"Well, if you're interested, Yna. I can let you borrow my copy of that book. Well it is only 25 pages and according to the oldest one that has the original copy, the other parts are burned." she said while looking at me, she does love books like I do.

"Yeah." I said, and she handed me a book with a cover made out of animal skin, it looks kinda old.

"Take care of it, it is the second copy of the original one unlike the ones in any libraries here. Some details are removed or changed, I don't know why ,but they are sure are up to something." she said.

"Okay I have the copies here, get one and pass. I want all to read and analize the myth." he said and take his seat in front.

I received a copy and I scanned some of its pages. It is really different from the way it is written.