25

Days passed without me seeing even his shadow, I think he is avoiding me. Is it because I'm a Black magic user?

But in some classes that we are together, I can feel that he is sometimes taking a glance at me but looks away immediately.

What is wrong? I even use my shadow effect to see what he is doing with her. I know he cannot sense that I am looking at them at a far distance. Nothing is really suspicious about her but I cannot let my guards down.

I heard the ring bell and it is the time for my last period. I transformed into human form and walked to the hallways but I felt someone pushed me.

I felt the pain in my head which I think os now bleeding. Damn, it really sucks feeling human pain.

"So, miss assuming leveled up? Royals of Black Magic Users then now the Speed and Strength? What kind of guts do you even have?" The blondr girl said, I cannot remember her name but I know that she is one of the vamp sluts.

"What do want from me?" I said, I looked around but no one is around anymore, nice timing. Now no one will even be here to help me. There are 3 of them and they are Speed and Strenght users against me.

I felt a liquid thing drifting from my forehead and I know exactly what it is.

"Sweet blood you have there, is that you used to seduce the Royals? What a Blood Whore."She said and I just clenched my fist. I can feel anger rising from me, what's going on? Am I losing control again?

"Ohh, clenching fists, are we? C'mon human, fight us? We can easily kill you in a sec without anyone even knowing your already dead."She said.

They started to attack me but I am trying my hard to control my dark side. I know that my powers in the black magic is sometimes hard to control once you have extreme emotions.

I felt someone kicked me hard that made me fly to the wall and I did hitted it hard.

"Is that it? Poor human, you're just good at flirting with Royals but you cannot even depend yourself." She said and was about to kick me when a cold energy got out of my hands and her feet got frozen.

"Who did this!?!" She shouted looking around.

"I did." I said and tried to stand up on my own.

"Really? I don't even believe you. Girls kill this one already."She said and crashed the ice surrounding her feet.

"Sure." The two said in unison and attacked me.

I can feel the sensation that made my eyes change color again, so I have ice as my gift.

I opened my palms and ice started to form in them and I throw into the two girls.

"O my god!" The blonde said while shocked.

"You lied. You told the leader that you are human." She said and was about to run away when I made her feet frozen.

"And you won't tell her."I said and stared into her eyes. I felt my the power of smoke and made it enter her body.

"You all won't remember everything." I said and walked away. They stayed still in a position where the three of them have ice wounding them either in their feet, arms or stomach.

I need to go away from this scene.

His POV

The classes ended fast and I am just staring at the empty seat in my sidez where is she? Last period is where we seat near each other. I wanted to stay away from her but I can't.

I walked out of the room and I heard a scream from the hallways so I followed whete it is. I was shocked seeing blocks of eyes around three girls that are wounded and stabbed using them. Ibfrowned because no one can use that except for Royals like what we are.