11

I asked Jacob for some blood and no questions asked. He gave me some though he looks very suspicious of my act so I just smiled sweetly at him and tell him I needed to help some poor vampire child who could not afford blood.

He did agreed so I entered the guest room where I let Drey stayed.

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked as I bring the glass of red liquid to him.

"Yeah, so you live alone?" He asked with a very tired voice 

"Yes, and I think you should stay here and take some rest. Where do you live anyway?" I asked while giving him the glass which he drink quickly, he must be really thirsty.

"I live in the mountains near the Devil's Forest." he said while looking around.

"Can I ask why are you not included in the community?" I asked.

"Nobody knows that a person could live with two vampire brid" he said then standed up.

"I should get going, just call me if you needed me, using this." he gave me a shell.

"You can blow it though you won't hear anything I can hear you." He then smiled which is really a comforting one, he really has a big resemblance with Drake.

"Can I...ahmm..hug you?" I asked. He nodded and so I did.

It felt the same way as I hugged him, the only difference is the warmth of Drake well Drey is a vampire, so figures.

I feel a single tear fall in my cheek, how I miss him so much. I really depended on him for years, if I didn't get the chance to meet him I would probably be a loner back in mid-school.

"Hey are you okay?" He said while patting my back.

"You just reminded me of someone I know." and the one whom I also loved.

"Yna." he whispered and hug me back. Drey, how I wish you would be him.

While we are hugging each other I feel that someone is watching us and I looked at the window and I am not actually wrong.

Bright bloody red eyes are angrily staring at us...at me.

After he realized that I am staring at him he just disappeared in a single snap.

"I have to go, I have to do something important Yna, please be careful." he said.

"I will." I then feel a fast and cold breeze which indicates that he already left.

I just sighed and go to the kitchen to get some water.

As I walk towards the kitchen I feel that my throat is really dry to death and that it almost choke me.

I run towards the refrigerator and get a pitcher full of water and pour at a glass. I drink it but it is not enough, once more I drink another glass of water, and again and again. I almost drink all the water in the pitcher but it does not remove the dryness of my throat.

I feel that I am about to faint anytime so I run towards my room to get my phone and asked for help.

My hands are trembling once I touched my phone I cannot even remove the damn screen lock. I feel the urge of drinking something I never thought I would ask to drink.

  I feel that the world around me starts to revolve really bad. I touched my head and massage my forehead but it is no use.

Then I feel that dizziness is about to consume my body, I then feel my feet going jelly. As a result I fall to the floor so I just closed my eyes but a minute had passed but I don't feel the floor but two strong hands are holding me.