17

I was awaken when I felt the bed deepens, I opened my eyes and there I saw him. With his natural emotionless face.

"I need to talk to you." He said. What? This time of the night?

"Of course." I said and get up.

"Not here." He said quietly and got me into confusion.

We just got outside and walk a little.

"I... I need to talk to you about our bond." he said, I don't know but the moment he told me those words my heart beats fast and I can feel pain already striking me.

"I need to break the bond between us." he said and I just stared at his face, I know that we will end up with this kind of decision but I'm still not ready.

"When?" I asked and he took a hold of my chin. I saw his bright red eyes that shines as the moon makes it to do so. If he breaks the bond, will I ever stare at his eyes ever again?

"I'm not accepting you anymore being my mate, I'm breaking the bond between us." I felt something inside of me died after hearing those words. As if my world just fell apart.

"What?" I asked.

"You're free now, you can either go back to the mortal world or you can stay. But if you chose the latter, stay away from me and never let anyone knew that you were my mate, ever." Were? Hearing those words stunned me.

Why do I feel as if there's a big hole inside me? Why do I have this feeling as if I don't have the reason to live?

"I have to go, use my car if you wanted to go home or you can call someone using your phone. I need to arrange my future kingdom." He said and walk away.

All I can see is his back, Can you still hear me?

I bet not. This will probably be the last, I wanted to run after him but in a swift move he is gone, forever.

I don't have the strenght to walk, so I just decided to call Lacy.

"Yna, where are you?" Worry is obvious from her voice but I feel as if I wanted someone else to worry about me.

"I'm in the prince's house can you get Jacob to drive ne home? And I have favor." I said.

"Of course what is it?" She asked and I took a deep breath before I say those words I cannot even believe I will say at this late of the night.

"I'm going back to the mortal world" I whispered. At first she didn't reacted but then she burst out a shout.

"What!?! You cannot just leave without the permission of..." I didn't let her finish her sentence because I already know what to say.

"T-the Prince l-let me leave." I said as I sobbed, why do I feel as if pain has just crossed its limits and goes to overdrive.

Minutes passed and Jacob is already here.

"Hey, are you fine?" He asked, he must have seen my redden eyes.

"I'll be fine, I think" I said.

"We asked the train station if you have the permit and you do." He said.

"Yeah, I asked the Prince." or more like he asked me to leave. Another tear fell from my eye.

"Are you crying?" Jacob asked again.

"I w-will just miss you guys." I said, I didn't really lied actually.

Within 20 minutes we are already in front of the house.

"Yna, why did you wanted to leave?" Lacy asked once I got out of the car .

Instead of answering her I just hugged her instead.