I've wake up with sweat all over me, why do I feel cold and heat at the same time? I've been sweating like hell but it feels really cold. What's happening to me?

I walk towards the bathroom to get some bath because I sweat like a steamed corn. I just passed the mirror but come back surprised to what I saw.

I am paler than I look yesterday. I think I'm sick. After taking a bath I got to the kitchen and made my breakfast. I take some meds to get myself some cure. Is there a human doctor here? I walked to my closet to change from my shirt and shorts into our uniform. It is just a plain white blouse that is long sleeved with a tie and a short skirt which is black I wear it and I saw the black shoes Stacey prepared for me, together with white high sacks. I then get a bag with a note in it.

Your schedule is in here together with your notebooks and pen. Go to the principals office to get your i.d. and for some interviews. Take some money for your lunch.

-S.M.

It is Tuesday today, and it is already 6 a.m.

The maid just arrive when I got outside they are Hellen and Fatima. Both vamps.

I saw Jacob leaning on the side of the car as he waits for me. He looks at the same as I do, but looks can sometimes be deceiving.

"Good morning miss." he bowed but I stop him.

"No need for formalities, we are just in the same age. So do you go to school as well?" I asked .

I heard him chuckle and I saw an amazed look in him.

"I'm already 290 years old, Yna. And I don't plan to go to school but to serve you instead." he said

"You can go to school although your old?" I asked as I get in the car.

"Yeah, we can as long as we want. I actually graduated 20 times there. And we just look young but we are not, we can look older if we are 1000 years old like the king." he said.

"The king?" I asked again as he drive the car to the school.

"King Bloodymist."

Bloodymist

I know they are the ones that mom told me to stay away from.

"Oh, so do you have children already?" I asked again.

"None, I didn't find my mate yet. They say it is the greatest bound we'll have. Both souls will be tied if ever." he said.

"Well that is your tradition as vampires while I am a human, we can pick who we will marry." I said.

"Actually we can marry whoever we want, mate or not. We have to break the bond but the other half will feel the most terrifying pain that can kill him or her." he said.

After that question and answer portion we meet the silence. I saw how beautiful this place is. It has villages, buildings, malls, condominiums, fastfood chains and all. It looks like an ordinary place, well almost.

All people or vampires we pass through can be determined, I see their eye colors. Red. But not as bright as what I saw last night.

"And where here. Call me when you need me. Good luck. Oh and Ezra will be your guide there. She has a short and straight hair." he said before I got out.

I looked at the big school and all I see are vamps or humand walking. This is huge.

"Ynabellia Rane Darkenwood" I heard a girl with a short hair.

"Yeah." I said

"Come with me to the office." I think she's a human.

"Anyway, I'm Ezralianne Finn soon to be Maiden. Human." she said while we are walking in hallway.