20

His POV

The program ended but I never really listened at all.

All I do was observe the people around me, especially the female ones.

Is she really here? But I really dpubt the idea of the firl earlier that stared at me and goes out.

She's a human but... I'm really confused and tired.

"Hey, our class will start in 5 so let's go?" Drake said.

"Hey, Arrow." Colton said and I faced them and they are already in the end of the hallway.

In a flash I am alrrady in front of them.

"First day of class, here we go" Drake said as we enter the busy classro but as we enter their attention turned to us.

Some girls flashed their flirty smiles and the othee boys even glared at us.

But what caught attention is the girl near the window that wears a black jacket.

She's alone there but I can sense that she is something.

I sat beside her but she didn't even faced me.

Drake and Colton sat in my right and I just lookrd at the girl who's just sittung right next to me.

I know that something abput her is similar to Yna, her quietness and being a sociap freak. I almost smiled because of the thought. Almost.

The proffesor already got in and started some introductions and started the lesson. He was about to speak again when we all heard a knock on the door.

As a vampire having a sensitive hearing is really something that can make you hear even the simple sound of a falling needle.

"Ms. Shadow you're late." she ignored the question and just sat down in the seat in front of me.

I can smell her blood, it's sweet but I tried to control my thurst. I just had my blood supply but I'm thursty already, what can I say, it's been years since I got into a place with many mortals.

"Why are you late Ms. Shadow, I'm talking to you, can you please stand up?" He said as he is throwing daggers in her. I can sense that he is a vampire a pure technobite.

She does not even mutter any word like sorry, she just got up and looks down.

"Can you speak? This happened a lot of times but I'm not letting this one away." He said while I can see that his eyes already turned purple. They say just like us if they are in an extreme emotion that happens, but after it fades the color turns into their normal eyes, unlike ours.

"Sorry..." She whispered. Her voice... Yna.

"Can you come here in front?" He said. I saw how she walks slowly in front of the class while hanging her head down all the time.

She' s wearing glasses, she has these dark brown shade of hair, and she' s a little pale. But a human, my smell says that. And most of all she's a Shadow.

A black magic user, the kind that killed my Yna. The only girl I loved. I clenched my fist as I see her face, I hated their kind eversince.

If I were going to face a war with them when I have my thrown already, I will not hesitate.

"Class, this is an example of the students that have disadvantage of being a human and a weak creauture. They are the ones we don't wanna be." He said, I wanne agree with him because she is one of the shadow but when I saw how she tries to not show any emotions but fails.