35

Her POV

I was walking outside the palace when I saw Fayra from afar. She is looking at me with a triumphant smile and it is bothering me.

She is planning something, I know she is one big hell of an obstacle with me and Arrow. But knowing that he loves me is enough. Will it be?

I just ignored her and walked like a human into the woods. I missed being a human, not that I can't transform into one but the normal human. Walking in the streets, smelling the mixed smell of smoke of cars and street foods cooked.

Hearing the busy city , seeing a lot of people walking, talking, and more. I missed the feeling of ignorance about the fact of vampire existence.

I even thought vampires are made to entertain ones imagination and to scare children to their sleep. Some authors even writes novels about romance including those creatures. I don't despise them but I avoided believing it, I just want to have fun and all.

Graduating high school, going to college from a far city, having a sweet and loyal boyfriend, having the memorable marriage proposal, marrying the man I love, having my own family, watching our kids grew into a better person and all.

I never dreamed of meeting a mythical creature and be one of them. But life is like this, there are lot turns and unexpected twists that we will not even notice.

I was cut on my deep thinking when I felt pain in my head, it's bearable but I know that it is not me having those. Arrow.

I used my black mist power to travel faster to search for him and I found him not so far from where I wa a while ago. Then I felt that presence again, that strobgn presence.

I saw him on his knees while holding his head and I know he is in pain.

I saw a man wearing a red velvety cloak with a golden medal around his neck. I cannot see his face but I know that he is trying to hurt my mate and I won't let that happen.

I used my black fire and throw them to him. He faced me and I was shocked on seeing those eyes. They are gorgeous and mesmerising, gold.

A mind user vampire? I thought they are extinct? I can feel that he is actually a pure blood but where did he came from?

He just looked at the black fire but when it is already a meter near him, it vanished.

I walked towards Arrow but was stopped when I felt myself flying away. How did he done that? Their kind are actually strong, he just proved it.

"I know black magic user, I am strong. And I can kill the two of you in just seconds." he bragged.

I can feel my fangs getting longer like how long a normal black magic user vampire has.
"What do you want? " I was about to attack him when I was stopped in midair as if someone was holding me.

"I was looking for someone, but this man is stopping me." he said.

"You just disrespected the King." I said and he smirked and looked at Arrow.

"You're the King they've been talking about? But you're weak, our clan was more deserving to rule the whole vampire race but all are to cruel to share." He said while laughing like an evil villain. But looking at his face, it doesn't even suite him.

"Let go of him, or else I'll tear you into pieces." I said in gritted teeth.

"You cannot even move a finger." He said. I need to control my anger or else, this guy right here will be dead by a second.

I don't want to lose control again, it is pretty hard in the past but now that I can remember everything, it's pretty easy now, but I can't tell when it will happen again.