26

I was sleeping on my bed when I heard Leona got up from her bed and headed the bathroom fast. I can hear her throwing up and I got up as well.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I think I ate something that made my stomach upset." she said as she walks out but holds her mouth and got in the bathro again.

"We need to bring you to the clinic." I adviced and she nodded while I getting my jacket.

We slowly walk into the nearest clinic here in the dormitory but I was shocked hearing most of the rooms full of throwing up humans. What is going on?

"Why is everyone throwing up?" I said and I faced Leona who is pale and does lok really sick.

"C'mon, let's hurry up." I said and supported her by holding her shoulders and lower back.

"Nurse!!" I shouted and saw lots of throwing up students inside. They all look pale and sick.

"What's going on?" I asked a nurse who looks pale herself as well.

"Somebody put poison on the human food." She said and run to the sink and throws up there.

"We need to get you some medicine." I said and walks to a nurse who's a vampire and not affected by the food.

"Do you have a medicince that can help the patients?" I politely asked.

"We don't have medicine for that case because it is caused by an unknown poison. Don't worry we already told the officials about the situation. Aren't you feeling sick as well?" She asked and I thought of a better lie.O cannot just I am a vampire and I lied that I am not one.

"I skipped dinner because I am tired. Maybe that is one of the reason." I said and she nodded.

"I'll tell the officials about that." I helped Leona to lay on the hospital bed in the clinic and she just looks worst.

"You'll be fine soon. Stay here." I said and got out. I know someone did this on purpose. And I have to find out who did this.

I used my black magic smoke to reach the cafeteria that has no lights at all.

Now, how would I know who did this?

I looked at the food that are in front of me, which one?

I looked at each which does not look suspicious at all. I tried to use my vampiric smell. But no poison at all.

The water. All of humans consume water to survive. I was about to reach the refrigerator when I was surprised by bright lights and there I saw the principal with other vampire proffesors who looked at me with the same reaction.

"You did that?" the principal asked me but I need to defend myself.

"No, I am here to investigatr as well."I said.

"Really? Why would the principal believe a human like you?" Good thing they didn't notice my eyes, I closed it and returned to my normal once. Good thing I always train.

"Because I am trying to find out what poison it is so that my friend will have the cure she needs."I said but no one believed me.

"Guards get her." The proffesor said and two vsmp guards held me between them.

"Don't hurt her." I heard a voice from my back and I saw... What is he doing here? Did he saw me in my...

"Prince Arrow? What are you doing here?" The proffesor said with a frown.

"I was with her, if you'll take her, take me as well. But if it is proven that we are innocent let us be free." He said.

"But... Well then, guards bring them in the empty room in the end of the hallway."The principal said and the other guard guided Prince Arrow while the other one held me tight in my arm.