16

I woke up from an unknown place, I don't really know where I am now.

All the walls are covered in white paint, there is an illuminating light coming from the fluorescent lamp beside me. Where am I?

"You're here in my house." I jolted up with horror when I saw Arrow right across the room with his arms folded in his chest.

"Why am I here?" I ask while holding my forehead because it is throbbing in pain.

"Because I brought you here, and you are my responsibilities." he said and walks closer to me.

"Am I in the palace?" I asked and sit down on the edge of the huge bed. I never been in any palace all my life. Though we visited England before all I saw was the far palace.

"No, this is my house near the water falls where I saw you." he said and walks near what looks like a medicine cabinet and got some tablets.

"Drink this." he said and also gave me a glass of water.

"Fayra really tried to kill you there." He said and steps back and faces the door.

"As if you really care." I hissed as I drink the tablet of medicine which didn't really help the pain.

"I... Just rest and I'll be driving you back in your home." he said and walks away.

Is this world really mad at me or it really wanted me to be dead before the sun rises again?

I cannot even count how many times I almost died in this world.

I just layed in bed trying to remember the events in my life that had happen in just a blurr.

Mom and Drake are dead, they are the only ones I have. If I knew that my mom was a vampire before would it be different back then?

Even before I could think again I heard a crashing sound right from the oustside this room, what's happening are we under attack again?

I don't even know what time it is, I walked with my trembling knees and reached the door knob with my sweaty hands. But thinking of Arrow in danger made me move with hesitating at all.

Then all I saw was a room like it just got in war, what happened here? Though I never seen this place before I cannot stop myself looking in awe of it's structure, I wonder if it will be better if some furniture are not upside down or broken.

"Where is she!?!" I heard a familiar but angry voice from outside so I run toward the door but before I got there it was crashed by a body.

"Arrow!" I shouted and got near him, I saw some cuts in his face but then it heals itself.

"Yna!" I heard Drey's voice and then in a blink of an eye he is already in front of me.

"Let's go." he took a hold of my hand which hurts. I didn't even move a bit when he took one step that's why he faced me.

I was shock seeing his eyes that are pure red with some flicks of purple.

I read some book that only purebloods get their eyes colored with the color of blood. Does that mean?

"Stay away from him!!" Arrow said and in just one swift move he sends Drey flying.

But Drey didn't let him won, He hopped into a tree and then with all force he lets out a sword from his hands. Technobites.

"I'll kill you!!" He said and started to run towards Arrow who does not even move an inch from laying down on the floor. I, on the plother hand is just two steps far from him

"I'll kill you!! What did you do to her?!?!" he said, even thought it is almost dark his red eyes are flashing red. I never thought that he has this kind of side.