Found

"The one thing you should know about dragons is that they will always. Always go for the kill."
Kanan's words echoed in Ezra's head as he walked through the woods. He'd gotten permission from Hera to go exploring​, after promising he wouldn't take as long as he did the day before to get back.
He found the ropes that had trapped the Night Fury on the ground again and crouched by them. Picking them up.
"They will always go for the kill."
"So why didn't you?" Ezra muttered to himself.
He stood and went the way he saw the Night Fury fly off to.
He went through an opening in a rock and came to a cove.
A fresh water stream full of fish went across the place.  Large shady trees dotted the area and large, rock walls surrounded the cove.
He sighed and looked at the ground.
Black, circular scales littered the ground.
He frowned and bent down to examined them.
Suddenly, the Night Fury leapt up at the barrier.
Scrambling desperately at the rock before roaring and flapping back to the land.
Ezra watched it go and quickly got on to a over hanging ledge of rock so he had a full view of the dragon.
It tried taking off several times before thudding to the ground again.
Ezra got out a small sketch book he took around with him and a pen.
He drew the Night Fury carefully then looked at the dragon itself.
"Why don't you just fly away?" He muttered.
He then noticed a missing fin on the left side of the dragon's tail as it blew a fire ball with frustration. 
It made sense, it needed the tail fin to balance its flight.
The Night Fury tried to fly again but crashed at the edge of the stream.
It groaned and rolled over.
A fish suddenly jumped from the water, catching the dragon's attention.
He got to his feet and tried grabbing the fish, but missed.
Ezra put down the pen which rolled across the rock.
He tried to stop it but it fell and clattered to the ground.
The Night Fury heard it and looked up.
Ezra put his head to the side and the dragon did the same.

Suggestions are appreciated and welcome.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲