Back home

The Gauntlet landed outside Yavin base. Hera and Kanan walked out from the ship and was approached by Rex.
"We have everything needed and managed to swipe some data from an Imperial com tower" Hera told him as pilots began unloading the cargo.
"Excellent. Come with me. We have some business to discuss" Rex said.
"Seriously? We've only just gotten back and you're already throwing matters at us?" Kanan said with a smirk. Rex rolled his eyes and the two followed him to the command center.
"How's your recruits doing?" Hera asked.
"You won't believe this. Ezra is winning every single one."
"You're joking" Kanan said in shock.
"Nope. Who would've thought it eh? He has this way with the beasts" Rex told them.
Sabine, Zeb, Hobbe and Wedge suddenly passed, all, (except Sabine) talking excitedly about training.
"I've never seen a Zippleback do that" Hobbe said.
"I cannot believe Ezra did that!" Wedge grinned.
"He's the Dragon Conquerer alright...Oh hey Kanan" Zeb said.
Sabine looked over and saw them.
"Hey Zeb. Sabine. Where's Ezra?" Hera asked.
The Lasat shrugged and Sabine looked at the ground bitterly.
"Don't know, don't care" she said continuing to the Ghost.
"Why's she so upset?" Kanan asked.
"She's a competitive girl Kanan. Ever since Ezra started winning she's been against him. She's ​her normal self when he's gone" Wedge told him.
"Gone? What are you talking about?" Hera inquired.
"He disappears most afternoons but who can blame him? The life of a celebrity's very rough. He can barely walk through the village without being swarmed by his new fans" Rex said.
Kanan and Hera looked at one another.
"Now. The reason why I needed to talk to you is because we're getting a new commander. Senator Bail Organa just called to tell us. His name is Commander Argus Ridgeback. And for what I've heard about him, he's no friend to dragons" Rex said as they continued to the Command center.
"So do you think with him around we'll have a better chance of survival?" Kanan asked.
"Definitely. Argus has gone through many battles with dragons so there's a high chance we'll find the nest as well."

Uh oh.
Just warning everyone, Argus Ridgeback is going to be a jerk.
Suggestions are appreciated.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲