You're not my Padawan

"I should've known. Should've seen the signs" Kanan muttered, forcing Ezra into the command center.
"Kanan" Ezra began.
"We had a deal!" Kanan told him angrily.
"I know we did but that, that was before...oh this is all so messed up" Ezra said clutching his head.
"So everything in the ring, a trick? A lie" Kanan growled  turning away from Ezra.
"I screwed up. I should've told you before now, it's just. Be mad at me, take this out on me. Just please, just don't hurt Toothless" Ezra begged.
"The dragon?" Kanan asked facing Ezra with a look of anger.
"That's what you're worried about? Not the people you almost killed?!"
"He's was just protecting me they're not dangerous...!"
"Oh kriff sake Ezra. This is the last time! They've destroyed our ships and killed hundreds of our people!"
"And we've killed thousands of them!" Ezra told him. Almost yelling.
"They protect themselves that's all! If they don't bring enough food back, they'll be eaten themselves. There's something else in their home Kanan. It's a dragon of..."
"Their home?" Kanan repeated.
"So you've been to the nest."
"Did I say nest?"
"How did you find it?" Kanan asked.
"I didn't. Toothless did. Only  a dragon can find the nest."
Kanan's eyes widened.
"Oh no. No no no no please Kanan. No. It's not what you think. You don't know​ what you're up against its like nothing you've ever seen" Ezra told him despretly.
Kanan ignored him and pushed Ezra aside. Walking to the exit.
"Kanan. I promise you, you can't win this one. Kanan no. For once in your life will you please just listen to me?!"
Ezra tried to grab his Master's shoulder, but Kanan threw him off and the boy landed on the ground.
"You've thrown your loyalty with them. You're not a rebel" Kanan glared.
"You're not my Padawan."
Ezra gasped, panting slightly as Kanan walked out.
"Secure the Night Fury! We're going out there!" Kanan yelled.
Ezra felt like he'd lost everything and as Kanan walked out, the man instantly regretted his words. Shaking his head, he continued onwards. 
There was a dragon to deal with and a nest to find.