Games and plans

Now his secret was shared, Ezra felt a little nervous Kallus would betray him and tell the others. He barely knew the man. So far, Kallus hadn't spoken a word and it relieved Ezra immensely.
He leaned against Toothless on Tuesday afternoon in the cove. The two had just been for a flight and Ezra was getting some new ideas for the tail. He'd been thinking of a mechanism that could control the tail with his foot.
He knew he'd have to make new pieces of riding equipment and be more creative then he'd ever been.
But if it worked, it would all prove worthy.
As he turned his lightsaber over in his hands absent mindedly, he didn't notice the shining speck of light dancing on the ground. Toothless was watching it, head and eyes turning back and forth as it moved.
When it was in front of him, he slapped a paw over it.
Ezra felt the dragon's sudden movement and glanced over.
The Night Fury was looking under his claws for his prize but growled in surprise as it was beside him.
Ezra understood and smirked.
He made the speck of light move faster by turning his blade. Before he knew it, he was on his feet laughing as Toothless skidded on his paws. Trying to catch the shining speck that kept running from him.
Ezra was grinning as Toothless pounced and leapt at the light. Trying to clamp it in his paws.
After a while, Toothless gave up and went to the stream for a drink.
Ezra made the light shine on the water that made a reflection. That did it.
Toothless dove into the lake. He popped up, looking very confused making Ezra fall to his knees laughing.
Toothless swam to the shallows and gave Ezra a look.
The boy's​ laughter was reducing to occasional giggles as he looked at his dragon.
"Sorry bud" he said drying his eyes.
"But you looked hilarious."
Toothless have Ezra the equivalent to a raised eyebrow before spraying the water in his mouth at his rider.
Once he finished, growly laughter came from his throat. Ezra spat some of the water that got into his mouth at the ground and raised a brow at Toothless.
"Was that necessary?" He asked.
Toothless stood closer to Ezra and shook himself like a dog.
"Ack! No! Toothless! C'mon!" Ezra whined as he was drenched.
The dragon laughed again after he stopped.
Ezra smiled at him but soon began shivering.
Toothless looked at him with concern, then ran to a nearby tree. Grabbing some fallen branches, he dragged them over to Ezra. Spitting a plasma blast at it, fire erupted from the wood. He pushed stones around the fire so it wouldn't spread before lying down beside Ezra.
"Thanks bud" Ezra smiled petting the Night Fury.
The dragon growled and put his head on his lap.
Ezra snuggled closer to him and watched the flames dance. The flickering light drying him and keeping him warm.
At six, he made his way back to base.
Planning that the next day he'd make the new equipment.