The battle

"He's up!" Sabine called as she saw the Night Fury take flight.
The Nadder turned round and began to fly towards Ezra. 
She flew a little too close to the massive dragon and it began breathing in heavily. The Nadder was caught in the breath and was drawing closer and closer to being lunch.
"Toothless! Go!" Ezra yelled.
Toothless rolled in the air and plunged down to the winged Godzilla.
A piercing sound of the Night Fury streaking towards his target echoed around the area.
He charged a plasma blast in his mouth and let it loose.
It hit the massive dragon straight in its mouth, forcing Sabine to fall off the Nadder.
She yelled as she plummeted towards the ground.
Toothless shot like a bullet across the girl and grabbed her.
"Did you get her?" Ezra asked. Toothless looked underneath himself to see Sabine in his grip. She smiled at him and he returned the expression with his normal toothless grin.
He put her on the ground before flying back up to the sky.
"Go" Sabine said.
"That thing has wings" Ezra realised.
"Okay. Let's see if it can use them!"
Toothless dived down once more to the battle scene. Igniting the fire in his mouth, he blasted the massive dragon right in its side.
The beast roared and toppled over from the force of the fireball.
The rebellion covered their faces as the dust flew.
"Think that did it?" Ezra asked Toothless who growled.
He looked down to see the dragon's wings raising.
With two large flaps, it was in the air.
"Well he can fly" Ezra told his reptile.
The dragon flew after Toothless through the sky, Ezra heard the dragon breathing in.
"Here it comes!" He yelled.
Flames erupted from the dragon's mouth and Toothless only just managed to dodge them. 
Ezra looked up to see the clouds above them were very dark. Almost black. 
"Okay Toothless. Time to disappear" Ezra told the Night Fury, clicking the tail into position three.
"Come on bud!" He encouraged as they flew into the dark sky.
The rebellion watched with worry and anticipation as the two reptiles disappeared into the darkness above.
The winged Godzilla snapped its jaws at nothing and looked round in the clouds in confusion.
Toothless was nowhere to be seen.
Suddenly, a plasma shot hit it's wing.
The dragon roared with anger and looked round to see where the fire had come from.
Another hit it's side, then it's head, wing again.
Below, the rebels watched as they saw the massive dragon's shadow in bluey purple light in the clouds.
With a growl of frustration, the beast let loose its flame everywhere.
"Watch out!" Ezra warned, but it was too late. The fin had caught fire.
"Okay times up. Let's see if this works" Ezra said as the tail burned.
They fell from the sky like a shot plane and zoomed past the huge dragon.
"Come on! That all you got?!" Ezra hollered at it.
It immediately flew after them, they dived down like a Megalodon after its prey.
"Stay with me buddy stay with me. Just a little bit longer" Ezra told Toothless who seemed to be terrified.
The larger dragon's eyes narrowed as it charged its fire in its mouth.
"Hold Toothless" Ezra said.
"Now!"
The Night Fury swung round and blew a plasma blast into the gas of the giant dragon's mouth.
Toothless spun back round and saw the ground was coming closer every second. The large winged Godzilla seemed to have realised this too because it opened its wings to slow down. But the fire Toothless had lit inside it was ripping holes in its wings.
It roared as it plunged towards the ground. Toothless opened his wings and shot through the gap between the dragon and its mouth.
The massive reptile hit the ground creating a nuclear bomb like explosion.
The rebellion took cover against the fire and heat as the dragon burned.
Toothless weaved in and out of the massive spikes lining the winged Godzilla's back. Only just keeping ahead of the roaring flames that were right behind them.
Ezra clicked the tail desperately but it flew off in the breeze.
He looked forward to see the giant dragon's bludgeon tail coming towards them.
"No" Ezra said but they couldn't turn.
"NO!"
They hit the tail and Ezra was dislodged from the saddle.
Toothless roared to Ezra as the boy fell into the fire, unconscious. He flapped after his rider into the flames.