Let me show you

"...Leaving! We're leaving" Ezra said as he walked through the cove with a basket over his shoulder.
"Let's pack up. Looks like you and I are taking a little vacation. Forever."
Ezra had ran from Yavin base as soon as he had the chance. He didn't want to leave his family, the Ghost or the rebellion. But if he had to kill a dragon, he refused to stay.
Crouching down and opening the basket, he took a quick search inside to make sure he had everything.
A clicking sound made him look up.
Ezra almost had a heart attack.
Sabine was sitting on a the rock over Ezra, her blaster in her hands.
"What the! What er, what are you doing here?" Ezra asked nervously.
"I want to know what's going on" Sabine replied jumping down from the rock and approaching Ezra who backed up.
"No one his gets as good as you do. Especially you."
Ezra gulped as she pointed her blaster at him.
"Start talking" she ordered.
"Are you training with someone?"
"Training?" Ezra repeated.
"It better not involve that" Sabine glared pointing to the attachment cord on Ezra's belt.
"I know I know. This looks really bad but I'm..."
Ezra never finished. Sabine grabbed his shoulder and forced him to the ground when she heard the snapping of tree branches.
"You're right, you're right" Ezra told her scrambling to his feet.
"I'm through with the lies, I've been making...belt attachments."
It was the first thing Ezra could think of.
"So it's time everyone knew. Drag me back, go ahead. Here we go."
Ezra grabbed her hand and put it on his chest. The Mandalorin took hold of his wrist and twisted it.
"Ow! Why would you do that?" Ezra asked holding his wrist.
"That's for the lies" Sabine said, kicking him over.
"And that."
She put her heel into his stomach making him grunt.
"Is for everything else."
"Oh man" Ezra groaned.
Sabine looked up to see Toothless on the other side of the cove.
"Get down!" Sabine gasped pushing Ezra to the ground.
Toothless growled and ran at the two rebels.
"Run! Run!" She yelled to him heaving her blasters and pointing them at the dragon.
"No!" Ezra yelled pushing her to her ground and tossing her blasters aside.
"It's alright. It's okay!" He told Toothless who was on his hind legs.
"She's a friend."
The dragon went back on all fours and glared at Sabine, growling.
Toothless tried to get past Ezra but the Jedi stopped him.
"You just scared him" Ezra told her.
"I scared him?!" Sabine repeated.
"Who is him?"
"Uh, Sabine Toothless. Toothless, Sabine" Ezra introduced. 
Toothless snarled making Ezra cringe.
Sabine shook her head wordlessly before grabbing her blaster and running to the entrance. 
"Da da da. We're dead" Ezra said.
Toothless rolled his eyes, turned round and trotted back to his resting place.
"Hey! Woah woah woah. Where do you think you're going?" Ezra called after him.

Sabine ran through the woods. Panting and legs aching but that didn't stop her.
Ezra had a dragon. A Night Fury. She couldn't believe it. This also explained everything.
His constant disappearences, the missing fish, the paper of tail positions, and all the victorys in the ring.
Sabine jumped over a log when she felt a strong grip on her arms. Before she knew if, she was in the air. 
"Oh Karabast! Oh this is it!" Sabine yelled, gripping on to Toothless's paws as the dragon carried her to a tree.
Dropping her, Toothless landed on the top branch, making the tree bend.
"Ezra! Get me down from here!" Sabine yelled at him.
"You have to give me a chance to explain" Ezra told her.
"I am not listening to anything you have to say!"
"Then I won't speak. Just let me show you."
The Mandalorin looked at the ground so many feet below her.
"Please Sabine."
Sabine grunted as she got up on the branch and went over to the two. Toothless growled at her but settled down a bit when Ezra patted his forehead.
He offered her a hand which she slapped out of the way and got on to Toothless.
"Now get me down."
"Toothless, down. Gently" Ezra told the dragon, patting his head.
The Night Fury opened his wings.
"See? Nothing to be afraid of" Ezra told Sabine over his shoulder.
Toothless gave a growl before shooting into the sky like a rocket.
Taking an alarmed Ezra and yelling Sabine with him.

Sabezra is going to happen next. Get ready! This part was dedicated to horses984 by the way.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲