The new tail fin

Ever since Kanan had said 'a downed dragon is a dead dragon' Ezra had been thinking of many ways to help the Night Fury.
He sat on a crate, looking at the cut in his arm where the Monstrous Nightmare had got him the night before.
The dragons seemed so angry. He wanted to know why they were attacking. The rebels said they'd never been seen or striked their base before.
Why were they now?
Ezra looked round the area he was in.
He'd found a space he could work in quiet and wouldn't be disturbed.
It had a fire place and a large stone table for him to work on.
His note book was sitting on the table. It was open on his drawing of the Night Fury.
He'd been looking at it for many minutes. Trying to think of a solution. Then suddenly, it struck him.
Ezra went into the scrap yard of Yavin base. He pulled metal from a pile of junk and bolts.
Racing back to his working space, he put the materials down.
He ran into the Ghost and grabbed a strong sheet of balanced paper.
Grabbing some of Sabine's paints, he sped back to his area. 
Praying she wouldn't notice they were less full when she got back from her mission.
He sprayed the paper black and set the paper aside as he began creating a rod.
After an hour he connected the new rod to the paper.
He held it up with a smile.
Ezra had created a new tail fin for the Night Fury.
Getting a basket, he filled it with fish and ran into the woods.